Abeona Therapeutics (ABEO) Tops Q3 EPS by 11c
- Dow opens at record high led by oil, bank stocks
- Oil tops $55 for first time in 16 months as OPEC deal fuels buying
- Consolidated Communications (CNSL) to Acquire FairPoint Communications (FRP) in $1.5B Deal
- Wall St. stock futures fall after Italy referendum
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 12/05: (FRP) (GMED) (CHK) Higher; (CERC) (HDSN) (MRVL) Lower (more...)
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Abeona Therapeutics (NASDAQ: ABEO) reported Q3 EPS of ($0.08), $0.11 better than the analyst estimate of ($0.19). Revenue for the quarter came in at $184 thousand versus the consensus estimate of $240 thousand.
Cash, cash equivalents and marketable securities as of September 30, 2016 were $31.2 million, compared to $34.3 million as of June 30, 2016. Net cash used in operating activities in the Nine Months Ended September 30, 2016 was $9.6 million as compared to $7.5 million in the same period in 2015, an increase of $2.1 million.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Abeona Therapeutics (ABEO) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Credit Suisse Upgrades National Beverage (FIZZ) to Outperform
- Big Lots (BIG) Tops Q3 EPS by 5c; Boosts FY16 EPS Outlook
- Culp, Inc. (CFI) Tops Q2 EPS by 1c
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!