Abbott (ABT) Tops Q3 EPS by 1c; Narrows, Boosts FY16 EPS Outlook
- Wall Street set to open flat as investors test rally
- Western Digital (WDC) Raises Q2 Outlook
- Biotech, Pharma Stocks Weaker Amid Trump Comments on Lower Drug Prices
- Oil slips on doubts output cut will end global glut
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 12/07: (EMKR) (PLAY) (WDC) Higher; (SIGM) (AVAV) (BLUE) Lower (more...)
Find out which companies are about to raise their dividend well before the news hits the Street with StreetInsider.com's Dividend Insider Elite. Sign-up for a FREE trial here.
Abbott (NYSE: ABT) reported Q3 EPS of $0.59, $0.01 better than the analyst estimate of $0.58. Revenue for the quarter came in at $5.3 billion versus the consensus estimate of $5.29 billion.
Abbott sees FY2016 EPS of $2.19 - $2.21, versus prior guidance of $2.14 - $2.24 and the consensus of $2.20.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Abbott (ABT) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Vera Bradley (VRA) Tops Q3 EPS by 1c; Offers Light Q4 Outlook; Enters New Licensing Agreements
- AeroVironment (AVAV) Misses Q2 EPS by 17c
- Bob Evans Farms (BOBE) Tops Q2 EPS by 11c; FY17 adj.-EPS Outlook Boosted
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Guidance, Hot Earnings, Hot Guidance
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!