Abbott (ABT) Tops Q3 EPS by 1c; Narrows, Boosts FY16 EPS Outlook
- Donald Trump Sworn in as 45th U.S. President
- Wall Street ends higher as Trump becomes president
- Walgreens Boots Alliance (WBA) Said to Face Antitrust Concern for Rite Aid (RAD) Fix - Bloomberg
- Bristol-Myers Squibb (BMY) Says It Won't Pursue Accelerated U.S. Regulatory Pathway for Opdivo Plus Yervoy in Lung Cancer
- Apple (AAPL) Sues Qualcomm (QCOM) Over Patent Royalties in Antitrust Case - Bloomberg
Find out which companies are about to raise their dividend well before the news hits the Street with StreetInsider.com's Dividend Insider Elite. Sign-up for a FREE trial here.
Abbott (NYSE: ABT) reported Q3 EPS of $0.59, $0.01 better than the analyst estimate of $0.58. Revenue for the quarter came in at $5.3 billion versus the consensus estimate of $5.29 billion.
Abbott sees FY2016 EPS of $2.19 - $2.21, versus prior guidance of $2.14 - $2.24 and the consensus of $2.20.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Abbott (ABT) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Procter & Gamble (PG) Tops Q2 EPS by 2c
- Skyworks Solutions (SWKS) Tops Q1 EPS by 3c, Offers Q2 Guidance, Announces Buyback
- Kansas City Southern (KSU) Misses Q4 EPS by 5c
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Guidance, Hot Earnings, Hot Guidance
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!