AXT, Inc. (AXTI) Reports Q3 EPS of $0.07
- Wall Street falls with financials, other post-election gainers
- The FTC Confirms Antitrust Charges Against Qualcomm (QCOM) for Monopolizing Semiconductor Device Used in Cell Phones
- United Airlines (UAL) Tops Q4 EPS by 5c
- Obama shortens sentence of Manning, who gave cables to WikiLeaks
- After-Hours Stock Movers 01/17: (SHLO) Higher; (GIMO) (AFAM) (CSX) Lower (more...)
Find out which companies are about to raise their dividend well before the news hits the Street with StreetInsider.com's Dividend Insider Elite. Sign-up for a FREE trial here.
AXT, Inc. (NASDAQ: AXTI) reported Q3 EPS of $0.07, versus $0.03 reported last year. Revenue for the quarter came in at $21.9 billion, versus $20.5 billion reported last year.
“We are pleased to again show meaningful progress in our business, achieving revenue and profits that exceeded our guidance range. In addition, our gross margin was 34.6% as a result yield improvements, manufacturing efficiencies, and higher production volume. We also generated positive cash flow. Cash, cash equivalents and investments increased by $2.4 million. We continue to seek out interesting market opportunities where our substrates can provide value to our customers.”
For earnings history and earnings-related data on AXT, Inc. (AXTI) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Morgan Stanley (MS) Tops Q4 EPS by 17c
- ONE Gas (OGS) Sees FY17 EPS of $2.87 to $3.07
- McKesson (MCK) Confirms $150M DoJ Settlement
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Management Comments
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!