AXT, Inc. (AXTI) Reports Q3 EPS of $0.07
- Record-setting rally pushes on as S&P ends week up 3 percent
- Trump's Cohn Pick Most Bullish Sign Yet for Banks - Cowen
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers: (IDXG) (INVN) (EBS) Higher; (SCON) (DTEA) (DLTH) Lower (more...)
- 21st Century Fox (FOXA) offers to acquire Sky for GBP10.75/share
- Coca Cola (KO) Announces James Quincey to Succeed Muhtar Kent as CEO; Kent to Continue as Chairman
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
AXT, Inc. (NASDAQ: AXTI) reported Q3 EPS of $0.07, versus $0.03 reported last year. Revenue for the quarter came in at $21.9 billion, versus $20.5 billion reported last year.
“We are pleased to again show meaningful progress in our business, achieving revenue and profits that exceeded our guidance range. In addition, our gross margin was 34.6% as a result yield improvements, manufacturing efficiencies, and higher production volume. We also generated positive cash flow. Cash, cash equivalents and investments increased by $2.4 million. We continue to seek out interesting market opportunities where our substrates can provide value to our customers.”
For earnings history and earnings-related data on AXT, Inc. (AXTI) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Ocean Power Technologies (OPTT) Reports Q2 Loss of $0.25/Share
- Dell Technologies Inc. (DVMT) Reports Q3 EPS of $0.76
- Duluth Holdings Inc. (DLTH) Reports Q3 EPS of $0.01; Guides Below the Street
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Management Comments
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!