AXT, Inc. (AXTI) Reports Q3 EPS of $0.07
- Top 10 News for 12/2: Crude Rips on OPEC Cut; Starbucks' Schultz Steps Down; Nonfarm Payrolls Flat in Nov.
- Unemployment Rate Drops to 4.6%
- Bond yields slip on U.S. jobs data, euro steady before Italy vote
- Alibaba (BABA) Founder Jack Ma Discuss Plans to Retire; 'I Don't Want to Die at the Office'
- Starbucks Coffee (SBUX) CEO Howard Schultz to Step Down, Appointed Executive Chairman; Kevin Johnson New CEO
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
AXT, Inc. (NASDAQ: AXTI) reported Q3 EPS of $0.07, versus $0.03 reported last year. Revenue for the quarter came in at $21.9 billion, versus $20.5 billion reported last year.
“We are pleased to again show meaningful progress in our business, achieving revenue and profits that exceeded our guidance range. In addition, our gross margin was 34.6% as a result yield improvements, manufacturing efficiencies, and higher production volume. We also generated positive cash flow. Cash, cash equivalents and investments increased by $2.4 million. We continue to seek out interesting market opportunities where our substrates can provide value to our customers.”
For earnings history and earnings-related data on AXT, Inc. (AXTI) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Sonoco (SON) Affirms FY16 Outlook; Guides FY17 EPS Below Views
- Zumiez, Inc. (ZUMZ) Tops Q3 EPS by 7c
- Genesco (GCO) Tops Q3 EPS Views, Sales Light
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Management Comments
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!