AU Optronics Corp. (AUO) Posts Q4 EPS of $0.45
- Yellen Jackson Hole Speech: Labor Market Dynamics and Monetary Policy
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 8/22: (DYN) (GME) (TFM) Higher; (ARO) (DRL) (AMPE) Lower (more...)
- Dynegy (DYN) to Acquire Duke Energy's (DUK) Midwest Generation Assets in $6.25B Deal
- Murata Electronics to Acquire Peregrine Semi (PSMI) in Net $465M Deal
- Keurig Green Mountain (GMCR) Enters Multi-Year Keurig Licensing Agreement with Kraft Foods (KRFT)
AU Optronics Corp. (NYSE: AUO) reported Q4 EPS of $0.45, which may not compare to the analyst estimate of ($0.11). Revenue for the quarter came in at $3.52 billion versus the consensus estimate of $3.9 billion.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Intuit, Inc. (INTU) Misses Q4 EPS by 6c, Offers Guidance, Announces Dividend
- Dollar Tree, Inc. (DLTR) Misses Q2 EPS by 3c; Guides FY14 EPS Below Expectations
- Aeropostale, Inc. (ARO) Posts Narrower-than-Expected Q2 Loss of 46c/Share; Offers Q3 Outlok
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!