AU Optronics (AUO) Posts Wider than Expected Q2 Loss
- AT&T (T) to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) for $107.50/Share
- Rockwell Collins (COL) to Acquire B/E Aerospace (BEAV) for $6.4B
- TD Ameritrade (AMTD) to Acquire Scottrade in $4B Cash & Stock Deal
- Oil prices under pressure as Iraq resists joining output cut
- China Oceanwide to Acquire Genworth Financial (GNW) for $2.7B
AU Optronics (NYSE: AUO) reported Q2 loss of ($0.42), $0.11 worse than the analyst estimate of ($0.31). Revenue for the quarter came in at $3.41 billion versus the consensus estimate of $3.5 billion.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Sohu.com, Inc. (SOHU) Tops Q3 EPS Views; Issues Light Q4 Outlook
- AT&T (T) Misses Q3 EPS by 1c
- Eagle Materials (EXP) Misses Q2 EPS by 5c
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!