AU Optronics (AUO) Posts Wider than Expected Q2 Loss
- Twitter (TWTR) Seen as 'Compelling' Ahead of Board Meeting, CEO Search Results
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 9/3: (KBIO) (PSEM) (MM) Higher; (JOY) (WPCS) (KERX) Lower
- ECB's Draghi says issue share limit for QE raised to 33% from 25%
- Lannett (LCI) to Acquire Kremers Urban Pharmaceuticals in $1.23B + Contingency Payments Deal
- Wall St. adds to gains amid strong U.S. data, ECB comments
AU Optronics (NYSE: AUO) reported Q2 loss of ($0.42), $0.11 worse than the analyst estimate of ($0.31). Revenue for the quarter came in at $3.41 billion versus the consensus estimate of $3.5 billion.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- AU Optonics (AUO) Announces Equipment Purchase for Subsidiary
- Ciena (CIEN) Tops Q3 EPS by 3c
- NCI Building Systems (NCS) Tops Q3 EPS by 1c, Revenue Light, Comments on Outlook
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!