AU Optronics (AUO) Posts Wider than Expected Q2 Loss
- Wall St. little changed; tech gains offset energy losses
- Tesla (TSLA) Gains as Panasonic Seeks to Raise $3.9B for Gigafactory
- GDP Annualized (Q2 A) 1.2% vs 2.5% Expected
- BOJ eases policy by doubling ETF buying, underwhelms expectations
- ExxonMobil (XOM) Misses Q2 EPS Views; Production Light of Expectations
AU Optronics (NYSE: AUO) reported Q2 loss of ($0.42), $0.11 worse than the analyst estimate of ($0.31). Revenue for the quarter came in at $3.41 billion versus the consensus estimate of $3.5 billion.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- AU Optonics (AUO) Reports Q2 Loss of NT$0.06
- Chesapeake Lodging Trust (CHSP) Misses Q2 EPS by 3c; Trims FY16 Outlook
- Hutchinson Technology (HTCH) Tops Q3 EPS by 7c
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!