AU Optronics (AUO) Posts Wider than Expected Q2 Loss
- Broadcom (BRCM) in Advanced Talks with Avago Tech (AVGO) - DJ
- After-Hours Stock Movers 05/27: (RALY) (PLKI) Higher; (NBS) (TLYS) (OCN) Lower (more...)
- CA Technologies (CA) to Acquire Rally Software (RALY) in ~$480M Deal
- Palo Alto Networks (PANW) Tops Q3 EPS by 3c; Announces Acquisition of CirroSecure
AU Optronics (NYSE: AUO) reported Q2 loss of ($0.42), $0.11 worse than the analyst estimate of ($0.31). Revenue for the quarter came in at $3.41 billion versus the consensus estimate of $3.5 billion.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Tilly's, Inc. (TLYS) Tops Q1 EPS by 1c; Guides Q2 EPS Below Expectations
- Movado Group (MOV) Misses Q1 EPS by 1c; Reiterates Outlook
- Michael Kors (KORS) Misses Q4 EPS by 1c, Issues Light FY16 Outlook