ATP Oil & Gas Corp. (ATPG) Misses Q3 Street Estimates
- LinkedIn (LNKD) Tops Q2 EPS by 25c
- Market Wrap: Revised Q2 GDP Misses Mark; SoulCycle Files for IPO; LinkedIn Limps on Premium Sub Slowdown
- Coca-Cola Enterprises (CCE) in Talks to Combine with Other Bottlers - WSJ
- After-Hours Stock Movers 07/30: (YRCW) (COLM) (ZLTQ) Higher; (OCLS) (EA) (LNKD) Lower (more...)
- Amgen (AMGN) Tops Q2 EPS by 14c, Raises FY Guidance
ATP Oil & Gas Corp. (Nasdaq: ATPG) reports Q3 loss of $1.51, versus the consensus of ($0.58). Revenue for the quarter came in at $102.12 million, compared to the consensus of $121.40 million.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- SoulCycle Files for $100M Common Stock IPO
- Digital Realty Trust (DLR) Tops Q2 EPS by 1c
- Leggett & Platt (LEG) Misses Q2 EPS by 1c; Updates FY15 Outlook
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!