ATP Oil & Gas Corp. (ATPG) Misses Q3 Street Estimates
- Allergan (AGN), Valeant (VRX), Pershing Square Enter Litigation Settlement; Special Meeting Date Set
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 9/16: (SINO) (SCOK) (VIMC) Higher; (VHC) (AT) (COOL) Lower
- Hertz Global (HTZ), Icahn Reach Agreement Over Director Appointments
- Washington Prime (WPG) to Acquire Glimcher Realty Trust (GRT) for $14.20/Share
- Apple's (AAPL) New iPhone 6/6+ May Not Hit China Until Early 2015
ATP Oil & Gas Corp. (Nasdaq: ATPG) reports Q3 loss of $1.51, versus the consensus of ($0.58). Revenue for the quarter came in at $102.12 million, compared to the consensus of $121.40 million.
You May Also Be Interested In
- FactSet Research (FDS) Tops Q4 EPS by 1c; Guides Q1 EPS Below Views
- WPCS Int'l (WPCS) Will Delay 10-Q Filing
- Student Transportation (STB) Reports Q4 EPS of $0.06
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!