ATP Oil & Gas Corp. (ATPG) Misses Q3 Street Estimates
- Willis Group (WSH), Towers Watson (TW) Enter ~$18B Merger Agreement
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 6/30: (SGNL) (AST) (AMRS) Higher; (ETRM) (PIRS) (APOL) Lower
- UPDATE: Greece Said to Request Two-Year Bailout Program From ESM (GREK) (NBG)
- Baird Bullish on Tesla Motors (TSLA) Into Q2 Delivery Announcement
- Fed's Fischer Says Economy Likely Warrants Rate Hikes (SPY) (UUP)
ATP Oil & Gas Corp. (Nasdaq: ATPG) reports Q3 loss of $1.51, versus the consensus of ($0.58). Revenue for the quarter came in at $102.12 million, compared to the consensus of $121.40 million.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Pershing Square Releases Letter to Herbalife (HLF) CEO
- Susquehanna Starts WEX Inc. (WEX) at Neutral
- SunEdison (SUNE) Unit Acquires Equity Interests of TerraForm Private
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!