ATP Oil & Gas Corp. (ATPG) Misses Q3 Street Estimates
- Apple (AAPL) Tops Q4 EPS by 11c; Issues Solid Outlook
- Market Wrap: IBM Profits Miss Mark; eBay Loses Noted Director; Merger Monday is Back
- After-Hours Stock Movers 10/20: (ILMN) (HLX) (AAPL) Higher; (RNO) (KALU) (UCTT) (CMG) Lower (more...)
- Chipotle Mexican Grill (CMG) Tops Q3 EPS by 31c, Offers Guidance
- AbbVie (ABBV), Shire (SHPG) Terminate Merger Talks
ATP Oil & Gas Corp. (Nasdaq: ATPG) reports Q3 loss of $1.51, versus the consensus of ($0.58). Revenue for the quarter came in at $102.12 million, compared to the consensus of $121.40 million.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Celanese Corp. (CE) Tops Q3 EPS by 17c
- Packaging Corporation of America (PKG) Reports In-Line Q3 EPS, Guides Q4 EPS In Line
- IDEX Corp (IEX) Tops Q3 EPS by 3c; Boosts FY14 EPS Outlook
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!