ATP Oil & Gas Corp (ATPG) Posts Q1 EPS Loss of $2.34, Revenue Beats Expectations
- GM (GM) No Longer 'Government Motors'
- After Hours Stock Movers 12/9: (CMTL) (LL) (DDD) Higher; (PBY) (TA) (NXPI) Lower (more...)
- Market Wrap: Sysco Scoop-Up Competitor; Treasury Sells Out...of GM; OSI Systems Gets Rapi-Slammed
- Sysco (SYY) to Acquire US Foods in $3.5B Deal
- Texas Instruments (TXN) Updates Q4 Outlook; Narrows EPS, Revenue Guidance
ATP Oil & Gas Corp (NASDAQ: ATPG) reported Q1 EPS of ($2.34), $1.95 worse than the analyst estimate of ($0.39). Revenue for the quarter came in at $166.5 million versus the consensus estimate of $156.44 million.
You May Also Be Interested In
- PVH Corp. (PVH) Tops Q3 EPS by 6c; Issues Light Q4 Outlook
- Alico, Inc. (ALCO) Posts Q4 EPS of $1.60
- Ingles Markets, Inc. (IMKTA) Reports Q4 EPS of $0.68; Comps Up 1.3%
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!