ASML Holdings (ASML) Misses Q3 EPS by 12c; Updates on Stock Buyback Program
- Dow opens at record high led by oil, bank stocks
- Oil tops $55 for first time in 16 months as OPEC deal fuels buying
- Consolidated Communications (CNSL) to Acquire FairPoint Communications (FRP) in $1.5B Deal
- Wall St. stock futures fall after Italy referendum
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 12/05: (FRP) (GMED) (CHK) Higher; (CERC) (HDSN) (MRVL) Lower (more...)
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
ASML Holdings (NASDAQ: ASML) reported Q3 EPS of EUR0.93, EUR0.12 worse than the analyst estimate of EUR1.05. Revenue for the quarter came in at EUR1.82 billion versus the consensus estimate of EUR1.89 billion.
Update Share Buyback Program
As part of ASML's financial policy to return excess cash to shareholders through dividends and regularly timed share buyback programs, ASML in January 2016 announced its intention to purchase up to EUR 1.5 billion of shares to be executed within the 2016-2017 time frame. ASML intends to cancel the shares upon repurchase.
Through October 2, 2016, ASML has acquired 4.8 million shares under this program for a total consideration of EUR 400 million. The repurchased shares will be canceled.
ASML Holdings sees Q4 2016 revenue of EUR1.7-1.8 billion.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on ASML Holdings (ASML) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Credit Suisse Upgrades National Beverage (FIZZ) to Outperform
- Zumiez, Inc. (ZUMZ) Tops Q3 EPS by 7c
- Johnson Controls (JCI) Offers FY17 Outlook; Provides Expectations for 2020
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Guidance, Stock Buybacks
Related EntitiesStock Buyback, Earnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!