ASML Holdings (ASML) Misses Q3 EPS by 12c; Updates on Stock Buyback Program
- Record-setting rally pushes on as S&P ends week up 3 percent
- Trump's Cohn Pick Most Bullish Sign Yet for Banks - Cowen
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers: (IDXG) (INVN) (EBS) Higher; (SCON) (DTEA) (DLTH) Lower (more...)
- 21st Century Fox (FOXA) offers to acquire Sky for GBP10.75/share
- Coca Cola (KO) Announces James Quincey to Succeed Muhtar Kent as CEO; Kent to Continue as Chairman
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
ASML Holdings (NASDAQ: ASML) reported Q3 EPS of EUR0.93, EUR0.12 worse than the analyst estimate of EUR1.05. Revenue for the quarter came in at EUR1.82 billion versus the consensus estimate of EUR1.89 billion.
Update Share Buyback Program
As part of ASML's financial policy to return excess cash to shareholders through dividends and regularly timed share buyback programs, ASML in January 2016 announced its intention to purchase up to EUR 1.5 billion of shares to be executed within the 2016-2017 time frame. ASML intends to cancel the shares upon repurchase.
Through October 2, 2016, ASML has acquired 4.8 million shares under this program for a total consideration of EUR 400 million. The repurchased shares will be canceled.
ASML Holdings sees Q4 2016 revenue of EUR1.7-1.8 billion.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on ASML Holdings (ASML) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Ocean Power Technologies (OPTT) Reports Q2 Loss of $0.25/Share
- NCI Building Systems (NCS) Misses Q4 EPS by 3c
- Axis Capital (AXS) Approves $1B Buyback of Common Shares
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Guidance, Stock Buybacks
Related EntitiesStock Buyback, Earnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!