ARRIS Group (ARRS) Tops Q3 EPS by 1c, Q4 EPS Guidance Comes in Light
- Wall Street surges to new highs; transports set record
- lululemon athletica (LULU) Tops Q3 EPS by 4c; Adj.-Comps Outpaced Views
- Abbott (ABT) Files Complaint to Terminate Alere (ALR) Acquisition
- Costco Wholesale (COST) Tops Q1 EPS by 5c; Comps Up 1%, 2% Ex-Gas
- After-Hours Stock Movers 12/07: (VYGR) (LULU) (HRB( Higher; (OHRP) (VRNT) (CMTL) Lower (more...)
Get access to the best calls on Wall Street with StreetInsider.com's Ratings Insider Elite. Get your Free Trial here.
ARRIS Group (NASDAQ: ARRS) reported Q3 EPS of $0.77, $0.01 better than the analyst estimate of $0.76. Revenue for the quarter came in at $1.73 billion versus the consensus estimate of $1.74 billion.
ARRIS Group sees Q4 2016 EPS of $0.68-$0.72, versus the consensus of $0.77. ARRIS Group sees Q4 2016 revenue of $1.665-1.715 billion, versus the consensus of $1.71 billion.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on ARRIS Group (ARRS) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Tailored Brands (TLRD) Tops Q3 EPS by 13c
- Streamline Health Solutions (STRM) Misses Q3 EPS by 2c
- H&R Block (HRB) Tops Q2 EPS by 1c
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Guidance
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!