ARMOUR Residential REIT (ARR) Reports Q3 Core EPS of $0.68
- Top 10 News for 12/2: Crude Rips on OPEC Cut; Starbucks' Schultz Steps Down; Nonfarm Payrolls Flat in Nov.
- Unemployment Rate Drops to 4.6%
- Bond yields slip on U.S. jobs data, euro steady before Italy vote
- Alibaba (BABA) Founder Jack Ma Discuss Plans to Retire; 'I Don't Want to Die at the Office'
- Starbucks Coffee (SBUX) CEO Howard Schultz to Step Down, Appointed Executive Chairman; Kevin Johnson New CEO
Get daily under-the-radar research with StreetInsider.com's Stealth Growth Insider Get your 2-Wk Free Trial here.
ARMOUR Residential REIT (NYSE: ARR) reported Q3 core EPS of $0.68, versus $0.00 reported last year.
- $118.7 million ($3.13 per Common share) net income under Generally Accepted Accounting Principles (“GAAP”)
- $28.9 million ($0.68 per Common share) Core Income including “drop income” (as defined below), which represents an annualized return of 10.2% based on stockholders’ equity at the beginning of the quarter
- 8.57% increase in book value per common share
- $0.66 per share Common dividends for Q3 at the rate of $0.22 per month
- 2.69% average yield on assets and 1.44% average net interest margin
- 10.93% annualized average principal repayment rate (“CPR”)
- 36,746,000 (approximately) weighted average diluted Common shares outstanding
For earnings history and earnings-related data on ARMOUR Residential REIT (ARR) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Sonoco (SON) Affirms FY16 Outlook; Guides FY17 EPS Below Views
- Five Below (FIVE) Reports In-Line Q3 EPS, Offers Q4 Guidance
- Alico (ALCO) Reports Q4 Loss of $0.41/Share
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!