ARM Holdings plc (ARMH) Posts Strong Q1 Results
- Top 10 News for 8/25 - 8/29: S&P 500's New Record; U.S. Q2 GDP Outpaces Views; Major Mergers Aplenty
- Pressure on U.S. to Update Terror Alert System After U.K. Raises Terror Threat Level
- American Airlines Group (AAL)/Orbitz Worldwide (OWW) Reach Agreement; American Airlines Back on Orbitz Sites
- FTC Requests Additional Info from Reynolds American (RAI), Lorillard (LO) on Pending Deal
- Digital Ally (DGLY) Warns Lofty CEO Expectations May Not Be Attainable
ARM Holdings plc (NASDAQ: ARMH) reported Q1 EPS of £0.0273, compared with £0.0204 reported in the same period last year. Revenue for the quarter came in at $185.5 million versus the consensus estimate of $173.79 million.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Media Alert: ARM Announces Formation of ‘team mbed’ for AT&T Hackathon
- Net 1 UEPS Technologies, Inc. (UEPS) Tops Q4 EPS by 58c, 2015 EPS Guidance Tops Views
- Avago Tech (AVGO) Tops Q3 EPS Views; Guides Q4 Revs Growth
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!