ARM Holdings plc (ARMH) Posts Strong Q1 Results
- Top 10 News for 4/13 - 4/17: China Regulation, Greek Debt Rattle Markets; Netflix Rockets on Results; M&A News, Rumors Abound
- U.S. Antitrust Lawyers May Move to Block Comcast (CMCSA), Time Warner Cable (TWC) Deal
- Teva (TEVA) Said Considering Bid for Mylan (MYL)
- General Electric (GE) Tops Q1 EPS by 1c
- Stock Futures Deep in the Red
ARM Holdings plc (NASDAQ: ARMH) reported Q1 EPS of £0.0273, compared with £0.0204 reported in the same period last year. Revenue for the quarter came in at $185.5 million versus the consensus estimate of $173.79 million.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Media Alert: ARM Announces Acquisition of Wicentric and Sunrise Micro Devices
- Grainger (GWW) Misses Q1 EPS by 1c; Trims FY15 Outlook
- Servicenow, Inc. (NOW) Tops Q1 EPS by 2c, Offers Q2, FY15 Guidance
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!