ARM Holdings plc (ARMH) Posts Strong Q1 Results
- Market Wrap: Nasdaq Back to 'Dot-Com' Highs; Gross Gets Real on Rates; Merger Monday!
- NXP Semi (NXPI) and Freescale Semi (FSL) to Merge in $40 Billion Deal
- After-Hours Stock Movers 03/02: (MDR) (XON) (OCN) Higher; (LAYN) (CZR) (MYL) Lower (more...)
- Ocwen Financial (OCN) Announces Items Affecting Q4 Results; Updates on FY15 Asset Sales, Liquidity Improvement Plans
- Palo Alto Networks (PANW) Tops Q2 EPS by 2c; Issues Solid Outlook
ARM Holdings plc (NASDAQ: ARMH) reported Q1 EPS of £0.0273, compared with £0.0204 reported in the same period last year. Revenue for the quarter came in at $185.5 million versus the consensus estimate of $173.79 million.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Stage Stores (SSI) Tops Q4 EPS by 1c; Comps Rose 6.4%
- Everyday Health (EVDY) Tops Q4 EPS by 2c, Offers FY15 Guidance
- DTS, Inc. (DTSI) Tops Q4 EPS by 2c, Offers Guidance
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!