ARM Holdings plc (ARMH) Posts Strong Q1 Results
- Stock Building Supply (STCK), Building Materials Holding Enter $1.5B Merger Agreement
- GoPro (GPRO) PT Lifted to $68 at Piper Jaffray Following Ambarella's (AMBA) Q1 Results
- Guess? (GES) Tops Q1 EPS by 9c
- BHP Billiton Ltd. (BHP) Chief Warns on Global Oversupply of Metals
- Synchronoss Technologies (SNCR) Said to Explore Potential Sale
ARM Holdings plc (NASDAQ: ARMH) reported Q1 EPS of £0.0273, compared with £0.0204 reported in the same period last year. Revenue for the quarter came in at $185.5 million versus the consensus estimate of $173.79 million.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Intel Joins FIDO Alliance and Board of Directors to Support Advancement of Online Strong Authentication and Move Beyond Passwords
- Dollar General (DG) Tops Q1 EPS by 3c
- UPDATE: G-III Apparel Group (GIII) Tops Q1 EPS by 9c, Offers Q2 & FY Guidance
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!