ARM Holdings plc (ARMH) Posts Strong Q1 Results
- Market Wrap: Shire Makes Bid for Baxalta, Gets Rejected; Fed's Lockhart Hints at Sept. Rate Hike; Splitsville for RR Donnelley
- China Worries, Technical Damage Weigh on Apple (AAPL)
- Disney (DIS) Tops Q3 EPS by 3c
- Neiman Marcus Group Files for $100M Common Stock IPO
- Activision Blizzard (ATVI) Tops Q2 EPS by 5c, Revenue Beats, Offers Guidance
ARM Holdings plc (NASDAQ: ARMH) reported Q1 EPS of £0.0273, compared with £0.0204 reported in the same period last year. Revenue for the quarter came in at $185.5 million versus the consensus estimate of $173.79 million.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- NanoString Technologies (NSTG) Misses Q2 EPS by 9c
- Rightside Group, (NAME) Misses Q2 EPS by 8c
- National Research (NRCIA) Reports Q2 EPS of $0.10
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!