ARM Holdings plc (ARMH) Posts Strong Q1 Results
- Top 10 News for 12/22 - 12/26: Dow Reaches New Record; GDP Outpaces in Q3; Ruble Rebounds on Reduced Reserves
- China's Central Bank Acts Further to Ease Policy
- Japan Core Inflation Slows in November
- GoPro (GPRO) Adds to Gains as Company Dominates Amazon's (AMZN) Best Seller List in its Category
- Tesla (TSLA) Updates Blog: 'Roadster 3.0'
ARM Holdings plc (NASDAQ: ARMH) reported Q1 EPS of £0.0273, compared with £0.0204 reported in the same period last year. Revenue for the quarter came in at $185.5 million versus the consensus estimate of $173.79 million.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Ossen Innovation (OSN) Reports Q3 EPS of $0.02
- Walgreens (WAG) Tops Q1 EPS by 6c; Comps Rose 5.7%
- Steelcase Inc. (SCS) Tops Q3 EPS by 3c, Offers Guidance
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!