AP Pharma Inc. (APPA) Swings To Q4 Profit
- Wall St. falls as tepid data adds to growth worries
- ADP Employment Change (Apr) 156K vs 195K Expected
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 5/4: (EBIO) (GKOS) (QUAD) Higher; (FSTR) (DXYN) (CRAY) Lower
- Social Capital's Chamath Palihapitiya Thinks Amazon (AMZN) Could be Worth $3 Trillion in 10 Years
- Two Top Tesla (TSLA) Production Execs to Resign
AP Pharma Inc. (NASDAQ: APPA) reported Q4 EPS of $0.04, versus ($0.05) last year.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Regency Centers (REG) Tops Q1 FFO by 1c
- Western Gas Equity Partners, Lp (WGP) Tops Q1 EPS by 4c
- Kulicke & Soffa Industries (KLIC) Tops Q2 EPS by 3c; Offers Strong Q3 Revenue Outlook
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!