AP Pharma Inc. (APPA) Swings To Q4 Profit
- Wall Street gains as data points to improving economy
- Harley-Davidson (HOG) Says Subject of Various Rumors; Won't Comment on Latest Speculation
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 7/1: (YECO) (FTEK) (GBR) Higher; (FC) (HIMX) (MU) Lower
- NHTSA Probes Tesla (TSLA) After Fatal Model S Autopilot Crash
- Caution: Wall Street Rumor Mill in Overdrive
AP Pharma Inc. (NASDAQ: APPA) reported Q4 EPS of $0.04, versus ($0.05) last year.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Micron Technology (MU) Tops Q3 EPS by 1c; Will Implement Restructuring Plan
- Lindaay Corp. (LNN) Misses Q3 EPS by 9c
- Constellation Brands (STZ) Reports Q1 EPS of $1.54; Guides FY17 EPS
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!