AOL, Inc. (AOL) Reports Q1 GAAP EPS of 4c
- Market Wrap: Manufacturing Index Rises to Multi-Year Highs; Apple: No Breach in Recent Photo Leak; Merger Monday!
- After-Hours Stock Movers 9/2 (CNQR) (TTPH) (FLEX) Higher; (END) (HELE) (CDW) Lower (more...)
- Dollar General (DG) Boosts Offer for Family Dollar (FDO) to $80/Share
- Apple (AAPL) Issues Media Advisory Related to Celebrity Photo Theft
- Eminence Capital Raises Stake in Zynga (ZNGA) to 5.1%
AOL, Inc. (NYSE: AOL) reported Q1 EPS of $0.04, compared to a gain of $0.39 during the same quarter last year. Revenue for the quarter came in at $551.4 million versus the consensus estimate of $536.35 million.
You May Also Be Interested In
- AOL, Inc. (AOL) Appoints Brand Group CEO Lyne to Head The BBG Fund
- Omnivision (OVTI) Tops Q1 EPS by 39c; Issues Confident Q2 Outlook
- UPDATE: Guidewire Software (GWRE) Sees FY15 Revenue, EPS Below Street
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Hot Earnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!