AOL, Inc. (AOL) Reports Q1 GAAP EPS of 4c
- Market Wrap: Chiquita Now Biggest Banana Brand; eBay Rejects Icahn Offer; McDonald's Comps Fell in Feb.
- After Hours Stock Movers 3/10 (LJPC) (POWR) (BYD) Higher; (FTEK) (AMZG) (URBN) Lower (more...)
- Chiquita Brands (CQB), Fyffes plc Enter Merger Agreement
- Pershing Square Comments on Herbalife (HLF); Says Allegations 'Provably False', Hasn't Provided Proof
- Green Mountain Coffee Roasters (GMCR) Becomes Keurig Green Mountain, Inc.
AOL, Inc. (NYSE: AOL) reported Q1 EPS of $0.04, compared to a gain of $0.39 during the same quarter last year. Revenue for the quarter came in at $551.4 million versus the consensus estimate of $536.35 million.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Urban Outfitters, Inc. (URBN) Tops Q4 EPS by 5c
- TechCrunch Disrupt Selects London as Host City for 2014 Event
- Big Lots (BIG) Trades Up 10% Following Earnings
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Hot Earnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!