AOL, Inc. (AOL) Reports Q1 GAAP EPS of 4c
- Market Wrap: Housing Sales Miss in June; Earnings Abound; SodaStream 'Pops' on Speculation
- Containerboard Stocks Could Revalue Up to 100% Under MLP Structures, Perry Capital Says (IP) (KS) (RKT)
- After-Hours Stock Movers 7/24: (DTLK) (LOGM) (BIDU) Higher; (LSCC) (MXIM) (AMZN) Lower (more...)
- Amazon.com, Inc. (AMZN) Posts Q2 Loss of 24c/Share
- Starbucks Corp (SBUX) Tops Q3 EPS by 1c
AOL, Inc. (NYSE: AOL) reported Q1 EPS of $0.04, compared to a gain of $0.39 during the same quarter last year. Revenue for the quarter came in at $551.4 million versus the consensus estimate of $536.35 million.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Universal Health Services Inc. (UHS) Tops Q2 EPS by 30c, Boosts FY Guidance
- AOL Video Content and Programmatic Vision Steps Forward with Marta Martinez as Global Head of AOL Video Sales
- Verisign, Inc. (VRSN) Tops Q2 EPS by 4c
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Hot Earnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!