AOL, Inc. (AOL) Reports Q1 GAAP EPS of 4c
- Top 10 News for 8/18 - 8/22: Apple Back to Record Highs; Ballmer Bids Microsoft 'Adieu'; Dollar Store M&A Saga Continues
- Yellen Jackson Hole Speech: Labor Market Dynamics and Monetary Policy
- It's About Time Apple (AAPL) Price Targets Started Moving Higher
- Dynegy (DYN) to Acquire Duke Energy's (DUK) Midwest Generation Assets in $6.25B Deal
- Murata Electronics to Acquire Peregrine Semi (PSMI) in Net $465M Deal
AOL, Inc. (NYSE: AOL) reported Q1 EPS of $0.04, compared to a gain of $0.39 during the same quarter last year. Revenue for the quarter came in at $551.4 million versus the consensus estimate of $536.35 million.
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: ScanSource, Inc. (SCSC) Tops Q4 EPS 1c; $120M Stock Buyback Plan
- Hibbett Sports, Inc. (HIBB) Tops Q2 EPS by 1c
- Aeropostale, Inc. (ARO) Posts Narrower-than-Expected Q2 Loss of 46c/Share; Offers Q3 Outlok
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Hot Earnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!