ANSYS (ANSS) Tops Q3 EPS by 3c; Issues Light Outlook
- World stocks hold near 16-month highs after strong week
- Broadcom Ltd. (AVGO) Tops Q4 EPS by 11c
- Oil edges higher on optimism over non-OPEC output cuts
- Restoration Hardware (RH) Tops Q3 EPS by 4c; Guides Well Below the Street
- Sibanye Gold (SBGL) to Acquire Stillwater Mining Company (SWC) in $2.2B Deal
Find out which companies are about to raise their dividend well before the news hits the Street with StreetInsider.com's Dividend Insider Elite. Sign-up for a FREE trial here.
ANSYS (NASDAQ: ANSS) reported Q3 EPS of $0.95, $0.03 better than the analyst estimate of $0.92. Revenue for the quarter came in at $245.9 million versus the consensus estimate of $249.89 million.
ANSYS sees Q4 2016 EPS of $0.94-$0.99, versus the consensus of $1.01. ANSYS sees Q4 2016 revenue of $263-272 million, versus the consensus of $275.3 million.
ANSYS sees FY2016 EPS of $3.59-$3.64, versus the consensus of $3.63. ANSYS sees FY2016 revenue of $981-990 million, versus the consensus of $997.2 million.
Fiscal Year 2017 Preliminary Outlook
The Company currently expects the following for the fiscal year ending December 31, 2017:
- GAAP and non-GAAP revenue in the range of $1.02 - $1.06 billion
- GAAP diluted earnings per share of $3.01 - $3.27
- Non-GAAP diluted earnings per share of $3.67 - $3.89
For earnings history and earnings-related data on ANSYS (ANSS) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Duluth Holdings Inc. (DLTH) Reports Q3 EPS of $0.01; Guides Below the Street
- Vince Holding (VNCE) Misses Q3 EPS by 1c, Sales Miss; Guides FY Sales Below the Street
- Medley Management (MDLY) Tops Q4 EPS by 8c
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Guidance, Hot Guidance
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!