ANSYS (ANSS) Tops Q3 EPS by 3c; Issues Light Outlook
- Record-setting rally pushes on as S&P ends week up 3 percent
- Trump's Cohn Pick Most Bullish Sign Yet for Banks - Cowen
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers: (IDXG) (INVN) (EBS) Higher; (SCON) (DTEA) (DLTH) Lower (more...)
- 21st Century Fox (FOXA) offers to acquire Sky for GBP10.75/share
- Coca Cola (KO) Announces James Quincey to Succeed Muhtar Kent as CEO; Kent to Continue as Chairman
Get the Pulse of the Market with StreetInsider.com's Pulse Picks. Get your Free Trial here.
ANSYS (NASDAQ: ANSS) reported Q3 EPS of $0.95, $0.03 better than the analyst estimate of $0.92. Revenue for the quarter came in at $245.9 million versus the consensus estimate of $249.89 million.
ANSYS sees Q4 2016 EPS of $0.94-$0.99, versus the consensus of $1.01. ANSYS sees Q4 2016 revenue of $263-272 million, versus the consensus of $275.3 million.
ANSYS sees FY2016 EPS of $3.59-$3.64, versus the consensus of $3.63. ANSYS sees FY2016 revenue of $981-990 million, versus the consensus of $997.2 million.
Fiscal Year 2017 Preliminary Outlook
The Company currently expects the following for the fiscal year ending December 31, 2017:
- GAAP and non-GAAP revenue in the range of $1.02 - $1.06 billion
- GAAP diluted earnings per share of $3.01 - $3.27
- Non-GAAP diluted earnings per share of $3.67 - $3.89
For earnings history and earnings-related data on ANSYS (ANSS) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Ocean Power Technologies (OPTT) Reports Q2 Loss of $0.25/Share
- Xactly Corporation (XTLY) Tops Q3 EPS by 7c
- Restoration Hardware (RH) Tops Q3 EPS by 4c; Guides Well Below the Street
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Guidance, Hot Guidance
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!