ANI Pharma (ANIP) Tops Q3 EPS by 1c
- Wall Street flat as telecom gains fail to counter oil drop
- Equinix (EQIX) Announces $3.6B Acquisition of Data Center Portfolio from Verzion (VZ)
- Deal Progress Said to Slow as Johnson & Johnson (JNJ) Puts Actelion (ALIOY) Under Microscope - Source
- Trump Wants to Cancel New Air Force One Order with Boeing (BA)
- Roper Industries (ROP) to acquire Deltek in $2.8B Deal
Find out which companies are about to raise their dividend well before the news hits the Street with StreetInsider.com's Dividend Insider Elite. Sign-up for a FREE trial here.
ANI Pharma (NASDAQ: ANIP) reported Q3 EPS of $1.09, $0.01 better than the analyst estimate of $1.08. Revenue for the quarter came in at $38.5 million versus the consensus estimate of $34.34 million.
ANI Pharma sees FY2016 EPS of $4.00-$4.25, versus the consensus of $4.09. ANI Pharma sees FY2016 revenue of $128-134 million, versus the consensus of $126.1 million.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on ANI Pharma (ANIP) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- AutoZone (AZO) Tops Q1 EPS by 5c; Comps Light of Views
- Francesca's (FRAN) Tops Q3 EPS by 8c; Boosts Fy16 Outlook
- Barnes & Noble Education (BNED) Misses Q2 EPS by 15c; Comps Fell 2.9%
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Guidance
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!