AMYRIS, Inc. (AMRS) Reports Q2 Loss of 95c/Share
- Facebook (FB) Tops Q2 EPS Views; Mobile MAUs Rose 20%
- Wall St. ends lower after Fed keeps rates unchanged
- Alere (ALR) Faces Criminal Probe Over Medicare, Medicaid Billing - DJ
- FOMC Maintains Rates (Full Statement)
- After-Hours Stock Movers 07/27: (PCMI) (GRPN) (CRUS) (FB) Higher; (INFN) (ARGS) (RCII) Lower (more...)
AMYRIS, Inc. (NASDAQ: AMRS) reported Q2 EPS of ($0.95), $0.37 worse than the analyst estimate of ($0.58). Revenue for the quarter came in at $32 million versus the consensus estimate of $41.87 million.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- MINDBODY (MB) Tops Q2 EPS by 4c
- Curtiss-Wright (CW) Tops Q2 EPS by 7c, Updates Guidance
- Rent-A-Center (RCII) Misses Q2 EPS by 8c, FY Guidance Falls Short
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!