AMYRIS, Inc. (AMRS) Reports Q2 Loss of 95c/Share
- Top 10 News for 12/02 - 12/06: Facebook Snubbed Again; Bitcoin Mania!; New Deal for Apple?
- U.S. Adds Jobs at Higher Clip in November, Unemployment Rate Falls to 7%
- Bitcoin Crashes 21%
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 12/06: (MBLX) (VIFL) (BLDP) Higher; (RALY) (ULTA) (SEAC) Lower
- Sears Holdings (SHLD) Files to Spin-Off Lands' End Unit
AMYRIS, Inc. (NASDAQ: AMRS) reported Q2 EPS of ($0.95), $0.37 worse than the analyst estimate of ($0.58). Revenue for the quarter came in at $32 million versus the consensus estimate of $41.87 million.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Amyris (AMRS), Total (TOT) Enter Renewable Diesel, Jet Fuel Joint Venture
- Veeva Systems (VEEV) Reports In-Line Q1 EPS; Issues In-Line Q4 Outlook
- Finisar Corp (FNSR) Tops Q2 EPS by 13c; Guides Q4 Above the Street
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!