AMYRIS, Inc. (AMRS) Reports Q2 Loss of 95c/Share
- AbbVie (ABBV) to Acquire Pharmacyclics (PCYC) for $21 Billion
- Market Wrap: Job Additions Light in Feb.; McDonald's Plans Better Product Sourcing; Lumber Liquidators Chopped Again
- Etsy (ETSY) Files $100 Million IPO
- After-Hours Stock Movers 03/04: (RNDY) (PEIX) (PCYC) Higher; (SMTC) (VNDA) (ECA) Lower (more...)
- ADP Employment Change 212K vs 219K Expected
AMYRIS, Inc. (NASDAQ: AMRS) reported Q2 EPS of ($0.95), $0.37 worse than the analyst estimate of ($0.58). Revenue for the quarter came in at $32 million versus the consensus estimate of $41.87 million.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Amyris & Genome Compiler Partner to Commercialize DNA Construction Software Services for the Pharma and Biotech Industries
- Getty Realty (GTY) Tops Q4 FFO by 14c, Offers FY15 Guidance
- Biolase (BIOL) Misses Q4 EPS by 2c
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!