AMYRIS, Inc. (AMRS) Reports Q2 Loss of 95c/Share
- Top 10 News for 03/03 - 03/07: Russia/Ukraine Tension Shakes Markets; Safeway Gets Official Bid; Bitcoin Founder 'Found'
- Icahn Plans to Use Facebook, Along with Twititer and Website to Communicate
- Nonfarm Payrolls Rose 175K in Feb., Led by Gains in Trade, Services
- Coupons.com (COUP) IPO Surges Higher
- Tesla (TSLA) Cuts Model S Price in Europe
AMYRIS, Inc. (NASDAQ: AMRS) reported Q2 EPS of ($0.95), $0.37 worse than the analyst estimate of ($0.58). Revenue for the quarter came in at $32 million versus the consensus estimate of $41.87 million.
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: The StreetSweeper.org issues a negative report on AMYRIS (AMRS)
- UPDATE: Foot Locker, Inc. (FL) Tops Q4 EPS Views
- Korn/Ferry Int'l (KFY) Misses Q3 EPS by 3c, Revenue Beats, Co. Offers Guidance
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!