AMYRIS, Inc. (AMRS) Reports Q2 Loss of 95c/Share
- Wall Street lower as consumer stocks slip
- Bayer to Offer $135/Share in Sweetened Bid for Monsanto (MON) - Source
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 5/31: (BOSC) (CPXX) CLF) High; (STEM) (CCE) (OSIR) Lower
- Jazz Pharma (JAZZ) Confirms Agreement to Acquire Celator Pharma (CPXX) for $30.25/Share, or ~$1.5B
- Great Plains Energy (GXP) to Acquire Westar Energy (WR) in $12.2B Deal
AMYRIS, Inc. (NASDAQ: AMRS) reported Q2 EPS of ($0.95), $0.37 worse than the analyst estimate of ($0.58). Revenue for the quarter came in at $32 million versus the consensus estimate of $41.87 million.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- American Superconductor (AMSC) Tops Q4 EPS Views; Issues Light Q1 Outlook
- Palo Alto Networks (PANW) Reports In-Line Q3 EPS
- Hoegh LNG Partners (HMLP) Misses Q1 EPS Views
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!