AMREP Corp. (AXR) Posts Q4 Loss of $0.90 Ex-Items, Wider than Views
- Market Wrap: Exting Sales Lag in Nov.; Achillion Ramps on ACH-3102, -3422 Results; Gilead Hit on Hep C Snub
- Gilead (GILD) Tanks; Analyst Comments on Express Scripts (ESRX) Viekira Pak Announcement (ABBV)
- After-Hours Stock Movers 12/22: (PRLS) (VNDA) (CHK) Higher; (SCS) (LHO) Lower (more...)
- Steelcase Inc. (SCS) Tops Q3 EPS by 3c, Offers Guidance
- Twitter (TWTR) Active on Renewed Dick Costolo Chatter
AMREP Corp. (NYSE: AXR) reports Q4 loss of $0.90, versus the analyst estimate of ($0.09). Revenue for the quarter was $26.79 million, which compares to the estimate of $29.06 million.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Barron's Focuses in on Five Oil Plays to Watch as Prices Rebound
- Ark Restaurants (ARKR) Reports Q4 EPS of $0.66
- Bioanalytical Systems (BASI) Reports Q4 Loss of $0.02/Share
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!