AMREP Corp. (AXR) Posts Q4 Loss of $0.90 Ex-Items, Wider than Views
- Greece, China Issues Weigh on Market Psychology
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 7/6: (VSAR) (WTW) (EXZN) Higher; (SILC) (BSI) (ALLT) Lower
- Aetna (AET) to Acquire Humana (HUM) for $37 Billion, or $230/Share
- UPDATE: ECB Keeps Emergency Liquidity for Greek Banks Unchanged, Adjusts Haircuts on Collateral
- All Eyes on Cigna (CI)/Anthem (ANTM) With Aetna (AET)/Humana (HUM) Deal in the Books
AMREP Corp. (NYSE: AXR) reports Q4 loss of $0.90, versus the analyst estimate of ($0.09). Revenue for the quarter was $26.79 million, which compares to the estimate of $29.06 million.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Moody's Downgrades Greece to 'Caa3'; May be Cut Further (GREK) (NBG)
- Diana Shipping (DSX) Files $500M Mixed Securities Shelf
- Aimsi Technologies (AIMT) Files $115M COmmon Stock IPO
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!