AMREP Corp. (AXR) Posts Q4 Loss of $0.90 Ex-Items, Wider than Views
- Top 10 News for 9/19 - 9/23: Twitter on the Auction Block; Allergan Bolsters NASH Effort; Microsoft Returns Value
- Wall Street falls as energy lags; shares post gains on week
- Rumored Forever, Twitter (TWTR) May Have Finally Put the 'For Sale' Sign Up
- Facebook (FB) Shares Under Pressure on Reports Video Ad Metrics Were Artificially Inflated
- Brookfield Infrastructure (BIP)-Led Consortium to Take Controlling Stake in Petrobras' (PBR) NTS for $5.2B
AMREP Corp. (NYSE: AXR) reports Q4 loss of $0.90, versus the analyst estimate of ($0.09). Revenue for the quarter was $26.79 million, which compares to the estimate of $29.06 million.
You May Also Be Interested In
- SEC Charges Leon Cooperman, Omega Advisors with Insider Trading
- AutoZone (AZO) Tops Q4 EPS by 5c, Comps Rise 1%
- H.B. Fuller (FUL) Misses Q3 EPS by 3c; Lowers FY16 EPS Outlook
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!