AMREP Corp. (AXR) Posts Q4 Loss of $0.90 Ex-Items, Wider than Views
- Market Wrap: CPI Outpaces in Sept.; Regulus Ramps on RG-101 Data; AT&T Trims Outlook
- AT&T Inc (T) Misses Q3 EPS by 1c
- After-Hours Stock Movers 10/22: (SCSS) (TSCO) (INFN) Higher; (AIRM) (ADHD) (YELP) Lower (more...)
- Yelp (YELP) Tops Q3 EPS by 2c; Issues Light Q4 Revs Outlook
- Family of Ebola infected nurse Amber Vinson says doctors are 'no longer able to detect virus in her body' - CBS
AMREP Corp. (NYSE: AXR) reports Q4 loss of $0.90, versus the analyst estimate of ($0.09). Revenue for the quarter was $26.79 million, which compares to the estimate of $29.06 million.
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Select Comfort Corp (SCSS) Tops Q3 EPS by 4c; Boosts FY14 EPS Outlook - Correct
- Leggett & Platt (LEG) Reports Q3 EPS of 51c, Updates Guidance
- TriState Capital (TSC) Reports Q3 EPS of $0.20
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!