AMD (AMD) Posts Q3 Operating EPS of 3c; Sees Q4 Revenue Down Sequentially
- Top 10 News for 12/2: Crude Rips on OPEC Cut; Starbucks' Schultz Steps Down; Nonfarm Payrolls Flat in Nov.
- Unemployment Rate Drops to 4.6%
- Bond yields slip on U.S. jobs data, euro steady before Italy vote
- Alibaba (BABA) Founder Jack Ma Discuss Plans to Retire; 'I Don't Want to Die at the Office'
- Starbucks Coffee (SBUX) CEO Howard Schultz to Step Down, Appointed Executive Chairman; Kevin Johnson New CEO
Get daily under-the-radar research with StreetInsider.com's Stealth Growth Insider Get your 2-Wk Free Trial here.
Advanced Micro Devices (NASDAQ: AMD) reported Q3 operating EPS of $0.03, $0.03 better than the analyst estimate of $0.00. Revenue for the quarter came in at $1.31 billion versus the consensus estimate of $1.21 billion.
For Q4 2016, AMD expects revenue to decrease 18 percent sequentially, plus or minus 3 percent. The midpoint of guidance would result in Q4 2016 revenue increasing approximately 12 percent year-over-year and 2016 revenue increasing 6 percent from 2015.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Advanced Micro Devices (AMD) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Sonoco (SON) Affirms FY16 Outlook; Guides FY17 EPS Below Views
- Porter Bancorp (PBIB) Shares Active Following Kentucky Court of Appeals Verdict
- Ambarella (AMBA) Tops Q3 EPS by 17c
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Guidance, Hot Earnings, Hot Guidance, Trader Talk
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!