AMD (AMD) Posts Q3 Operating EPS of 3c; Sees Q4 Revenue Down Sequentially
- Record-setting rally pushes on as S&P ends week up 3 percent
- Trump's Cohn Pick Most Bullish Sign Yet for Banks - Cowen
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers: (IDXG) (INVN) (EBS) Higher; (SCON) (DTEA) (DLTH) Lower (more...)
- 21st Century Fox (FOXA) offers to acquire Sky for GBP10.75/share
- Coca Cola (KO) Announces James Quincey to Succeed Muhtar Kent as CEO; Kent to Continue as Chairman
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Advanced Micro Devices (NASDAQ: AMD) reported Q3 operating EPS of $0.03, $0.03 better than the analyst estimate of $0.00. Revenue for the quarter came in at $1.31 billion versus the consensus estimate of $1.21 billion.
For Q4 2016, AMD expects revenue to decrease 18 percent sequentially, plus or minus 3 percent. The midpoint of guidance would result in Q4 2016 revenue increasing approximately 12 percent year-over-year and 2016 revenue increasing 6 percent from 2015.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Advanced Micro Devices (AMD) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Ocean Power Technologies (OPTT) Reports Q2 Loss of $0.25/Share
- Vera Bradley (VRA) Tops Q3 EPS by 1c; Offers Light Q4 Outlook; Enters New Licensing Agreements
- Broadcom Ltd. (AVGO) Tops Q4 EPS by 11c
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Guidance, Hot Earnings, Hot Guidance, Trader Talk
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!