AMAG Pharma (AMAG) Tops Q3 EPS by 31c
- Record-setting rally pushes on as S&P ends week up 3 percent
- Trump's Cohn Pick Most Bullish Sign Yet for Banks - Cowen
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers: (IDXG) (INVN) (EBS) Higher; (SCON) (DTEA) (DLTH) Lower (more...)
- 21st Century Fox (FOXA) offers to acquire Sky for GBP10.75/share
- Coca Cola (KO) Announces James Quincey to Succeed Muhtar Kent as CEO; Kent to Continue as Chairman
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
AMAG Pharma (NASDAQ: AMAG) reported Q3 EPS of $1.81, $0.31 better than the analyst estimate of $1.50. Revenue for the quarter came in at $143.8 million versus the consensus estimate of $141.48 million.
AMAG Pharma sees FY2016 revenue of $523-553 million, versus prior guidance of $503-553 million and the consensus of $543.0 million.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on AMAG Pharma (AMAG) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Ocean Power Technologies (OPTT) Reports Q2 Loss of $0.25/Share
- Ciena (CIEN) Misses Q4 EPS by 2c
- Good Times Restaurants (GTIM) Tops Q4 EPS by 2c
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Guidance
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!