ALLETE, Inc. (ALE) Posts Q3 GAAP EPS of 81c
- Dollar lower, stocks flat as caution creeps in ahead of Trump inauguration
- General Electric (GE) Reports In-Line Q4 EPS
- IBM (IBM) Tops Q4 EPS by 13c, FY17 EPS Guidance Beats Consensus
- American Express (AXP) Misses Q4 EPS by 7c, FY17 EPS Guidance Tops Views at Mid-Poinit
- Skyworks Solutions (SWKS) Tops Q1 EPS by 3c, Offers Q2 Guidance, Announces Buyback
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
ALLETE, Inc. (NYSE: ALE) reported Q3 EPS of $0.81, which may not compare with the analyst estimate of $0.96. Revenue for the quarter came in at $349.6 million versus the consensus estimate of $442 million.
Results for the third quarter of 2016 include an $8.8 million after-tax, or 18 cents per share, adverse impact for the regulatory outcome of an October 18, 2016, Minnesota Public Utilities Commission (MPUC) hearing on the allocation of North Dakota investment tax credits.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on ALLETE, Inc. (ALE) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Procter & Gamble (PG) Tops Q2 EPS by 2c
- Associated Banc-Corp (ASB) Tops Q4 EPS by 2c
- Synchrony Financial (SYF) Tops Q4 EPS by 3c
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!