ALLETE, Inc. (ALE) Posts Q3 GAAP EPS of 81c
- Record-setting rally pushes on as S&P ends week up 3 percent
- Trump's Cohn Pick Most Bullish Sign Yet for Banks - Cowen
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers: (IDXG) (INVN) (EBS) Higher; (SCON) (DTEA) (DLTH) Lower (more...)
- 21st Century Fox (FOXA) offers to acquire Sky for GBP10.75/share
- Coca Cola (KO) Announces James Quincey to Succeed Muhtar Kent as CEO; Kent to Continue as Chairman
Get access to the best calls on Wall Street with StreetInsider.com's Ratings Insider Elite. Get your Free Trial here.
ALLETE, Inc. (NYSE: ALE) reported Q3 EPS of $0.81, which may not compare with the analyst estimate of $0.96. Revenue for the quarter came in at $349.6 million versus the consensus estimate of $442 million.
Results for the third quarter of 2016 include an $8.8 million after-tax, or 18 cents per share, adverse impact for the regulatory outcome of an October 18, 2016, Minnesota Public Utilities Commission (MPUC) hearing on the allocation of North Dakota investment tax credits.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on ALLETE, Inc. (ALE) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Ocean Power Technologies (OPTT) Reports Q2 Loss of $0.25/Share
- NCI Building Systems (NCS) Misses Q4 EPS by 3c
- Xactly Corporation (XTLY) Tops Q3 EPS by 7c
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!