AK Steel (AKS) Reports Q2 Adj-EPS of 34c
- Dollar General (DG) Boosts Offer for Family Dollar (FDO) to $80/Share
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 9/2 (HGSH) (DGLY) (CPWR) Higher; (EXEL) (CONN) (RIBT) Lower (more...)
- Thoma Bravo to Acquire Compuware (CPWR) in $2.5B Deal
- New Orders Growth Pushes Manufacturing ISM to Three-Year High
- Will GoPro (GPRO) Take the On-Officer Camera Market by Storm?
AK Steel (NYSE: AKS) reports Q2 EPS of $0.34, ex-items, versus the analyst estimate of $0.07. Revenue for the quarter was $1.6 billion, which compares to the estimate of $1.53 billion.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Norwegian Cruise Line (NCLH) to Acquire Prestige Cruises in ~$3.03B Deal
- Amira Nature Foods Ltd (ANFI) Tops Q1 EPS by 10c
- Omnivision (OVTI) Tops Q1 EPS by 39c; Issues Confident Q2 Outlook
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Hot List
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!