AK Steel (AKS) Reports Q2 Adj-EPS of 34c
- Wall Street indexes flat in pre-holiday lull; health, consumer up
- Market Wrap: Durable Orders Outpace in Oct.; Deere Issues Cautious Outlook; Valeant Combats Short Sellers
- UPDATE: HP, Inc. (HPQ) Misses Q4 EPS by 3c; Issues Q1, FY16 EPS Guidance
- Obama tells Americans homeland is safe as millions set off on Thanksgiving travel
- Deere & Co. (DE) Tops Q4 EPS Views; Sees FY16 Sales Down ~7%
AK Steel (NYSE: AKS) reports Q2 EPS of $0.34, ex-items, versus the analyst estimate of $0.07. Revenue for the quarter was $1.6 billion, which compares to the estimate of $1.53 billion.
You May Also Be Interested In
- AK Steel (AKS) Names Jaime Vasquez as CFO and Announces Other Executive Promotions
- SunEdison (SUNE) Enters Into Amendment No. 2 to Margin Loan and Letter Agreements
- Steel Weakness Tied in Part to HRC Trade Case Push-Out, Says KeyBanc (AKS) (X)
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Hot List
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!