AK Steel (AKS) Reports Q2 Adj-EPS of 34c
- Wall St. loses ground on growth fears, oil slide
- Exclusive: Pfizer approaches Medivation about potential takeover - sources
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 5/3: (ECTE) (RYAM) (AXTI) Higher; (CUR) (ONDK) (WAC) Lower
- Zillow Group, Inc. (ZG) Misses Q1 EPS by 4c, Sales Beat; Issues Sales Guidance Above the Street
- After-Hours Stock Movers 05/03: (GKOS) (ETSY) (NTRI) (MDVN) Higher; (CRAY) (SYRG) (GLUU) (RLYP) Lower (more...)
AK Steel (NYSE: AKS) reports Q2 EPS of $0.34, ex-items, versus the analyst estimate of $0.07. Revenue for the quarter was $1.6 billion, which compares to the estimate of $1.53 billion.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Biogen (BIIB) Plans to Spinoff Hemophilia Business into Independent, Publicly-Traded Company
- Valeant Pharma (VRX) Announces Filing of 10-K for FY15
- AK Steel (AKS) Prices 52M Share Common Stock Offering at $4.40/Share
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Hot List
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!