AIG (AIG) Reports Q1 Loss of $1.41, Sales $17.44B
- Top 10 News for 12/02 - 12/06: Facebook Snubbed Again; Bitcoin Mania!; New Deal for Apple?
- U.S. Adds Jobs at Higher Clip in November, Unemployment Rate Falls to 7%
- Bitcoin Crashes 21%
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 12/06: (MBLX) (VIFL) (BLDP) Higher; (RALY) (ULTA) (SEAC) Lower
- Sears Holdings (SHLD) Files to Spin-Off Lands' End Unit
American International Group, Inc. (NYSE: AIG) reported Q1 loss of $1.41, which may not compare to the analyst estimate of ($0.15). Revenue for the quarter came in at $17.44 billion versus the consensus estimate of $14.97 billion.
You May Also Be Interested In
- ILFC and Xiamen Airlines Complete Deliveries of Four New B737-800 Aircraft
- Pacific Sunwear Of California (PSUN) Reports In-Line Q3 EPS, Offers Q4 Guidance
- Esterline Technologies Corp. (ESL) Tops Q4 EPS by 28c; Guides Roughly In-Line
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!