AGENUS (AGEN) Reports In-Line Q3 EPS, Sales Fall Short of Expectations
- Abbott (ABT) to Acquire St. Jude Medical (STJ) in ~$31B Deal
- Carl Icahn No Longer Owns Apple (AAPL)
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 4/28: (DHRM) (NHLD) (CLF) Higher; (SGI) (GNC) (INFN) Lower
- Wall Street flounders on BOJ fears as Facebook, M&A boosts wane
- Comcast's (CMCSA) NBCUniversal to Acquire DreamWorks (DWA) for $41/Share
AGENUS (NASDAQ: AGEN) reported Q3 EPS of ($0.28), in-line with the analyst estimate of ($0.28). Revenue for the quarter came in at $654 thousand versus the consensus estimate of $720 thousand.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Agenus (AGEN) Misses Q1 EPS by 14c
- FTI Consulting (FCN) Tops Q1 EPS Views; Boosts FY16 Outlook
- Agenus Commences Phase 1 Clinical Trial of its CTLA-4 Checkpoint Antibody to Treat Solid Tumors
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!