AGENUS (AGEN) Reports In-Line Q3 EPS, Sales Fall Short of Expectations
- Tech shares and flaccid GDP growth push S&P 500 to record
- Private equity firms focused on Hewlett Packard asset sales: sources
- Tesla (TSLA) Gains as Panasonic Seeks to Raise $3.9B for Gigafactory
- Zika-Related Stocks Gain on Florida Mosquito-Borne Zika Cases (CERS) (INO) (XON)
- Herbalife (HLF) Said Considering Stock Buybacks, Other Options to Pressure 'Ack Attack'
AGENUS (NASDAQ: AGEN) reported Q3 EPS of ($0.28), in-line with the analyst estimate of ($0.28). Revenue for the quarter came in at $654 thousand versus the consensus estimate of $720 thousand.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Agenus (AGEN) Tops Q2 EPS by 1c
- The New Home Co. (NWHM) Tops Q2 EPS by 2c; Guides FY16 Revenue Above Views
- UPS (UPS) Reports In-Line Q2 EPS
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!