AGENUS (AGEN) Reports In-Line Q3 EPS, Sales Fall Short of Expectations
- Market Wrap: Existing Sales Outpace in Sept.; Loeb's Third Point Eyes Amgen; Daimler Exits Tesla; Earnings Galore
- Yahoo! (YHOO) Tops Q3 EPS by 22c
- Dan Loeb Discusses Long Amgen (AMGN), eBay (EBAY) and Alibaba (BABA) in Q3 Letter; Sells Sony (SNE)
- Daimler Sells 4% Stake in Tesla (TSLA)
- Himax Technologies (HIMX) Said Google (GOOG) Decided Not to Exercise Option for Additional Investment
AGENUS (NASDAQ: AGEN) reported Q3 EPS of ($0.28), in-line with the analyst estimate of ($0.28). Revenue for the quarter came in at $654 thousand versus the consensus estimate of $720 thousand.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- McDonald's (MCD) Posts Q3 adj.-EPS of $1.51; Global Comps Fell 3.3%
- Aware, Inc. (AWRE) Swings to Q3 Profit
- Vascular Solutions (VASC) Reports Q3 EPS of 15c, Offers Guidance
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!