AGENUS (AGEN) Reports In-Line Q3 EPS, Sales Fall Short of Expectations
- Banks and tech drive Wall Street up over 1 percent
- Hewlett Packard Enterprise (HPE) to Spin, Merge Enterprise Services Business with CSC (CSC)
- Xilinx (XLNX) Said to Draw $15B Takeover Proposal - Source
- Monsanto (MON) Sees Bayer Bid as 'Financially Inadequate'; Board Open to Conversations
- After-Hours Stock Movers 05/24: (CSC) (NMBL) (HPE) Higher; (SWPH) (INTU) (AXTA) Lower (more...)
AGENUS (NASDAQ: AGEN) reported Q3 EPS of ($0.28), in-line with the analyst estimate of ($0.28). Revenue for the quarter came in at $654 thousand versus the consensus estimate of $720 thousand.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Dycom Industries (DY) Tops Q3 EPS by 34c, Offers Q4 Guidance
- Hewlett Packard Enterprise (HPE) Reports In-Line Q2 EPS; Adds $3B to Stock Buyback Authorization
- Sportmans Warehouse (SPWH) Tops Q1 EPS by 2c; Comps Fell 2.2%
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!