AES Corp (AES) Reports Q3 FFO of $0.46; Guides FY16 FFO
- Wall Street surges to new highs; transports set record
- lululemon athletica (LULU) Tops Q3 EPS by 4c; Adj.-Comps Outpaced Views
- Abbott (ABT) Files Complaint to Terminate Alere (ALR) Acquisition
- Costco Wholesale (COST) Tops Q1 EPS by 5c; Comps Up 1%, 2% Ex-Gas
- After-Hours Stock Movers 12/07: (VYGR) (LULU) (HRB( Higher; (OHRP) (VRNT) (CMTL) Lower (more...)
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 2-week free trial here.
AES Corp (NYSE: AES) reported Q3 FFO of $0.46, versus $0.46 reported last year. Revenue for the quarter came in at $209.9 billion, versus $216.7 billion reported last year.
AES Corp sees FY2016 FFO of $1.78 - $1.80.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on AES Corp (AES) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Tailored Brands (TLRD) Tops Q3 EPS by 13c
- United Natural Foods (UNFI) Misses Q1 EPS by 4c, Reaffirms FY Guiance
- ModusLink (MLNK) Reports Q1 Loss of $0.16/Share
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Guidance
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!