AEP Industries (AEPI) Reports Q3 EPS of $1.22
- Major stock indexes rise again to new records
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 12/8: (COOL) (TLRD) (DRAM) Higher; (SHIP) (OHRP) (MLSS) Lower
- Third-Party Said Interested in PrivateBancorp (PVTB) as CIBC (CM) Deal is Delayed
- Insys Therapeutics (INSY) Sinks as Former Employees Arrested in Racketeering Scheme
- Lower for longer, ECB scales back asset buys
Get the Pulse of the Market with StreetInsider.com's Pulse Picks. Get your Free Trial here.
AEP Industries (NASDAQ: AEPI) reported Q3 EPS of $1.22, versus $1.28 reported last year. Revenue for the quarter came in at $283.69 million, versus $301.98 million reported last year.
Adjusted EBITDA (defined below) was $28.5 million for the three months ended July 31, 2016 as compared to $27.8 million for the three months ended July 31, 2015. Adjusted EBITDA for the nine months ended July 31, 2016 was $85.5 million, as compared to $57.4 million for the nine months ended July 31, 2015.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on AEP Industries (AEPI) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UBS Cuts Price Target on SecureWorks Corp. (SCWX) to $13
- Comtech Telecom (CMTL) Tops Q1 EPS by 5c
- Ciena (CIEN) Misses Q4 EPS by 2c
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!