AECOM Technology (ACM) Misses Q4 EPS by 6c; Guides FY17 EPS
- Record-setting rally pushes on as S&P ends week up 3 percent
- Trump's Cohn Pick Most Bullish Sign Yet for Banks - Cowen
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers: (IDXG) (INVN) (EBS) Higher; (SCON) (DTEA) (DLTH) Lower (more...)
- 21st Century Fox (FOXA) offers to acquire Sky for GBP10.75/share
- Coca Cola (KO) Announces James Quincey to Succeed Muhtar Kent as CEO; Kent to Continue as Chairman
Find out which companies are about to raise their dividend well before the news hits the Street with StreetInsider.com's Dividend Insider Elite. Sign-up for a FREE trial here.
AECOM Technology (NYSE: ACM) reported Q4 EPS of $0.65, $0.06 worse than the analyst estimate of $0.71. Revenue for the quarter came in at $4.32 billion versus the consensus estimate of $4.66 billion.
AECOM Technology sees FY2017 EPS of $2.70-$3.10, versus the consensus of $3.21. Guidance includes approximately $0.20 of anticipated gains related to AECOM Capital realizations.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on AECOM Technology (ACM) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Ocean Power Technologies (OPTT) Reports Q2 Loss of $0.25/Share
- Ferrellgas Partners (FGP) Tops Q1 EPS by 6c
- Tailored Brands (TLRD) Tops Q3 EPS by 13c
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Guidance, Hot Guidance
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!