AECOM Technology (ACM) Misses Q4 EPS by 6c; Guides FY17 EPS
- Top 10 News for 12/2: Crude Rips on OPEC Cut; Starbucks' Schultz Steps Down; Nonfarm Payrolls Flat in Nov.
- Unemployment Rate Drops to 4.6%
- Bond yields slip on U.S. jobs data, euro steady before Italy vote
- Alibaba (BABA) Founder Jack Ma Discuss Plans to Retire; 'I Don't Want to Die at the Office'
- Starbucks Coffee (SBUX) CEO Howard Schultz to Step Down, Appointed Executive Chairman; Kevin Johnson New CEO
Get daily under-the-radar research with StreetInsider.com's Stealth Growth Insider Get your 2-Wk Free Trial here.
AECOM Technology (NYSE: ACM) reported Q4 EPS of $0.65, $0.06 worse than the analyst estimate of $0.71. Revenue for the quarter came in at $4.32 billion versus the consensus estimate of $4.66 billion.
AECOM Technology sees FY2017 EPS of $2.70-$3.10, versus the consensus of $3.21. Guidance includes approximately $0.20 of anticipated gains related to AECOM Capital realizations.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on AECOM Technology (ACM) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Sonoco (SON) Affirms FY16 Outlook; Guides FY17 EPS Below Views
- Workday (WDAY) Tops Q3 EPS by 7c
- Ambarella (AMBA) Tops Q3 EPS by 17c
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Guidance, Hot Guidance
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!