ADTRAN, Inc. (ADTN) Tops Q3 EPS by 5c
- Donald Trump Sworn in as 45th U.S. President
- Wall Street ends higher as Trump becomes president
- Walgreens Boots Alliance (WBA) Said to Face Antitrust Concern for Rite Aid (RAD) Fix - Bloomberg
- Bristol-Myers Squibb (BMY) Says It Won't Pursue Accelerated U.S. Regulatory Pathway for Opdivo Plus Yervoy in Lung Cancer
- Apple (AAPL) Sues Qualcomm (QCOM) Over Patent Royalties in Antitrust Case - Bloomberg
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Late Tuesday, ADTRAN, Inc. (NASDAQ: ADTN) reported Q3 EPS of $0.26, $0.05 better than the analyst estimate of $0.21. Revenue for the quarter came in at $168.9 million versus the consensus estimate of $162.53 million.
ADTRAN Chief Executive Officer Tom Stanton stated, “Our revenue performance for the quarter exceeded expectations with total revenue increasing 7% over the same period last year. I am particularly pleased to see our international business grow 42 percent over the previous quarter and 7 percent year-over-year, driven by stronger broadband access sales in Europe. I am also pleased with the continued growth in our services business which increased 35 percent over the previous quarter and grew 63 percent year-over-year as we execute on our leading market position in CAF II and vectoring solutions and services. We continue to believe that ADTRAN's ability to help service providers grow revenue, reduce costs, accelerate buildout and transition to a software-defined access network is proving to be a catalyst for change within the industry."
For earnings history and earnings-related data on ADTRAN, Inc. (ADTN) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Herbalife (HLF) Provides Q4, FY17 Guidance in Memorandum for $1.325B Credit Facility; Lowers FY17 Sales Guidance
- SunTrust Banks (STI) Tops Q4 EPS by 2c
- Synchrony Financial (SYF) Tops Q4 EPS by 3c
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Management Comments
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!