ADTRAN, Inc. (ADTN) Tops Q3 EPS by 5c
- Record-setting rally pushes on as S&P ends week up 3 percent
- Trump's Cohn Pick Most Bullish Sign Yet for Banks - Cowen
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers: (IDXG) (INVN) (EBS) Higher; (SCON) (DTEA) (DLTH) Lower (more...)
- 21st Century Fox (FOXA) offers to acquire Sky for GBP10.75/share
- Coca Cola (KO) Announces James Quincey to Succeed Muhtar Kent as CEO; Kent to Continue as Chairman
Get access to the best calls on Wall Street with StreetInsider.com's Ratings Insider Elite. Get your Free Trial here.
Late Tuesday, ADTRAN, Inc. (NASDAQ: ADTN) reported Q3 EPS of $0.26, $0.05 better than the analyst estimate of $0.21. Revenue for the quarter came in at $168.9 million versus the consensus estimate of $162.53 million.
ADTRAN Chief Executive Officer Tom Stanton stated, “Our revenue performance for the quarter exceeded expectations with total revenue increasing 7% over the same period last year. I am particularly pleased to see our international business grow 42 percent over the previous quarter and 7 percent year-over-year, driven by stronger broadband access sales in Europe. I am also pleased with the continued growth in our services business which increased 35 percent over the previous quarter and grew 63 percent year-over-year as we execute on our leading market position in CAF II and vectoring solutions and services. We continue to believe that ADTRAN's ability to help service providers grow revenue, reduce costs, accelerate buildout and transition to a software-defined access network is proving to be a catalyst for change within the industry."
For earnings history and earnings-related data on ADTRAN, Inc. (ADTN) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Ocean Power Technologies (OPTT) Reports Q2 Loss of $0.25/Share
- Fred's (FRED) Misses Q3 EPS by 9c
- NCI Building Systems (NCS) Misses Q4 EPS by 3c
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Management Comments
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!