AAR Corp (AIR) Reports Mixed Q4 Results
- Top 10 News Items for 05/20 to 05/24: A True Fed Tapering?, Japan's Nikkei Blasted, Dimons are Forever
- Valeant (VRX) Continues Deal Hunt; Close to Buying Bausch & Lomb for $9B
- A.G. Lafley Returns as President/CEO of Procter & Gamble (PG)
- Chile Slaps Barrick Gold (ABX) with $16.4M Fine, Halts Construction at Pascua-Lama
- StreetInsider.com Pre-Open Movers 5/24: (BLOX) (IOC) (P) Higher; (RSOL) (SHLD) (ANF) Lower (more...)
AAR Corp (NYSE: AIR) reports Q4 EPS of $0.29, 2 cents lower than the analyst estimate of $0.31. Revenue for the quarter was $372 million, which compares to the estimate of $361.23 million.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Abercrombie & Fitch Co. (ANF) Misses Q1 EPS by 4c; Guides FY Below Views
- Ross Stores, Inc. (ROST) Reports In-Line Q1 EPS, Raises Guidance
- Marvell Technology Group (MRVL) Tops Q1 EPS by 5c; Issues Solid Outlook
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!