AAR Corp (AIR) Reports Mixed Q4 Results
- Top 10 News for 12/09 - 12/13: Facebook Elevated; New, Mold-Breaking GM Leadership; Twitter Defies Critics
- PPI Falls 0.1% in Nov., Reflecting Lower Food, Energy Costs
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 12/13: (CNDO) (PTIX) (YRCW) Higher; (ATOS) (INSY) (AVEO) Lower
- Nimble Storage (NMBL) IPO Surges Higher
- Verizon (VZ) Nears Agreement to Sell Airwaves to T-Mobile (TMUS)
AAR Corp (NYSE: AIR) reports Q4 EPS of $0.29, 2 cents lower than the analyst estimate of $0.31. Revenue for the quarter was $372 million, which compares to the estimate of $361.23 million.
You May Also Be Interested In
- AAR Receives Notice of Protest of Contract for Airlift Services in Africa
- AAR to Announce Second Quarter Fiscal Year 2014 Results on December 19, 2013
- Ocean Power Technologies (OPTT) Posts Q2 Loss of 31c/Share
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!