AAC Holdings (AAC) Misses Q3 EPS by 4c
- Top 10 News for 12/2: Crude Rips on OPEC Cut; Starbucks' Schultz Steps Down; Nonfarm Payrolls Flat in Nov.
- Unemployment Rate Drops to 4.6%
- Bond yields slip on U.S. jobs data, euro steady before Italy vote
- Alibaba (BABA) Founder Jack Ma Discuss Plans to Retire; 'I Don't Want to Die at the Office'
- Starbucks Coffee (SBUX) CEO Howard Schultz to Step Down, Appointed Executive Chairman; Kevin Johnson New CEO
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
AAC Holdings (NYSE: AAC) reported Q3 EPS of $0.19, $0.04 worse than the analyst estimate of $0.23. Revenue for the quarter came in at $70.5 million versus the consensus estimate of $73.28 million.
"While many of our core operating metrics continued to demonstrate year-over-year and sequential growth resulting in increasing revenues from our residential and outpatient facilities, lower-than-expected toxicology revenues, a slower than expected ramp up of outpatient visits and census at Laguna, and increased operating expenses had a greater impact on the third quarter results than previously anticipated," noted Michael Cartwright, Chairman and Chief Executive Officer of AAC Holdings, Inc. "With the recent resolution of our subsidiaries' case in California and a robust de novo and M&A pipeline, we remain bullish about our growth opportunities for 2017."
For earnings history and earnings-related data on AAC Holdings (AAC) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Genesco (GCO) Tops Q3 EPS Views, Sales Light
- Workday (WDAY) Tops Q3 EPS by 7c
- Porter Bancorp (PBIB) Shares Active Following Kentucky Court of Appeals Verdict
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Management Comments
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!