AAC Holdings (AAC) Misses Q3 EPS by 4c
- Donald Trump Sworn in as 45th U.S. President
- Wall Street ends higher as Trump becomes president
- Walgreens Boots Alliance (WBA) Said to Face Antitrust Concern for Rite Aid (RAD) Fix - Bloomberg
- Bristol-Myers Squibb (BMY) Says It Won't Pursue Accelerated U.S. Regulatory Pathway for Opdivo Plus Yervoy in Lung Cancer
- Apple (AAPL) Sues Qualcomm (QCOM) Over Patent Royalties in Antitrust Case - Bloomberg
Get daily under-the-radar research with StreetInsider.com's Stealth Growth Insider Get your 2-Wk Free Trial here.
AAC Holdings (NYSE: AAC) reported Q3 EPS of $0.19, $0.04 worse than the analyst estimate of $0.23. Revenue for the quarter came in at $70.5 million versus the consensus estimate of $73.28 million.
"While many of our core operating metrics continued to demonstrate year-over-year and sequential growth resulting in increasing revenues from our residential and outpatient facilities, lower-than-expected toxicology revenues, a slower than expected ramp up of outpatient visits and census at Laguna, and increased operating expenses had a greater impact on the third quarter results than previously anticipated," noted Michael Cartwright, Chairman and Chief Executive Officer of AAC Holdings, Inc. "With the recent resolution of our subsidiaries' case in California and a robust de novo and M&A pipeline, we remain bullish about our growth opportunities for 2017."
For earnings history and earnings-related data on AAC Holdings (AAC) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Herbalife (HLF) Provides Q4, FY17 Guidance in Memorandum for $1.325B Credit Facility; Lowers FY17 Sales Guidance
- Tucows (TCX) to Acquire eNom from Rightside (NAME) for $83.5M
- IBM (IBM): Closer Look Shows The - Jefferies
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Management Comments
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!