AAC Holdings (AAC) Misses Q3 EPS by 4c
- Record-setting rally pushes on as S&P ends week up 3 percent
- Trump's Cohn Pick Most Bullish Sign Yet for Banks - Cowen
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers: (IDXG) (INVN) (EBS) Higher; (SCON) (DTEA) (DLTH) Lower (more...)
- 21st Century Fox (FOXA) offers to acquire Sky for GBP10.75/share
- Coca Cola (KO) Announces James Quincey to Succeed Muhtar Kent as CEO; Kent to Continue as Chairman
Get access to the best calls on Wall Street with StreetInsider.com's Ratings Insider Elite. Get your Free Trial here.
AAC Holdings (NYSE: AAC) reported Q3 EPS of $0.19, $0.04 worse than the analyst estimate of $0.23. Revenue for the quarter came in at $70.5 million versus the consensus estimate of $73.28 million.
"While many of our core operating metrics continued to demonstrate year-over-year and sequential growth resulting in increasing revenues from our residential and outpatient facilities, lower-than-expected toxicology revenues, a slower than expected ramp up of outpatient visits and census at Laguna, and increased operating expenses had a greater impact on the third quarter results than previously anticipated," noted Michael Cartwright, Chairman and Chief Executive Officer of AAC Holdings, Inc. "With the recent resolution of our subsidiaries' case in California and a robust de novo and M&A pipeline, we remain bullish about our growth opportunities for 2017."
For earnings history and earnings-related data on AAC Holdings (AAC) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Ocean Power Technologies (OPTT) Reports Q2 Loss of $0.25/Share
- Vail Resorts (MTN) Misses Q1 EPS by 13c
- Network-1 Technologies (NTIP) Approves Initial 5c Semi-Annual Dividend
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Management Comments
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!