A123 Systems, Inc. (AONE) Misses Q2 EPS by 3c
- Top 10 News for 10/13 - 10/17: Ebola Worries Persist; No Deal for Shire; Netflix Jeered on Outlook
- Billionaire Mark Cuban Buying Netflix (NFLX) Stock
- General Electric (GE) Tops Q3 EPS by 1c
- Cliffs Natural Resources (CLF) Sees $6B non-Cash Charge in Q3
- Yellen: Perspectives on Inequality and Opportunity from the Survey of Consumer Finances
A123 Systems, Inc. (NASDAQ: AONE) reported Q2 EPS of ($0.44), $0.03 worse than the analyst estimate of ($0.41). Revenue for the quarter came in at $36.4 million versus the consensus estimate of $35.59 million.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Cypress Semiconductor (CY) Posts Q3 EPS of 16c
- Cepheid (CPHD) Reports Q3 Non-GAAP EPS Of 6c, Updates FY14 Guidance
- Xilinx Inc (XLNX) Tops Q2 EPS by 6c
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!