A123 Systems, Inc. (AONE) Misses Q2 EPS by 3c
- Global stocks climb as Brexit, Grexit risks ease
- Hewlett Packard Enterprise (HPE) to Spin, Merge Enterprise Services Business with CSC (CSC)
- Sarepta Therapeutics (SRPT) Says FDA Will Not Complete Review of Eteplirsen by PDUFA Date
- Oil nudges $50 a barrel as investors bet on shrinking overhang
- Tiffany & Co. (TIF) Reports Q1 EPS of $0.74; Updates FY16 Outlook
A123 Systems, Inc. (NASDAQ: AONE) reported Q2 EPS of ($0.44), $0.03 worse than the analyst estimate of ($0.41). Revenue for the quarter came in at $36.4 million versus the consensus estimate of $35.59 million.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- EVINE Live (EVLV) Tops Q1 EPS by 1c; Sees FY16 Sales Flat Y/Y
- Tuniu (TOUR) Misses Q1 EPS by 9c
- Hewlett Packard Enterprise (HPE) Reports In-Line Q2 EPS; Adds $3B to Stock Buyback Authorization
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!