A123 Systems, Inc. (AONE) Misses Q2 EPS by 3c
- Tesla (TSLA) Tops Q1 EPS by 13c; Delivered 10,045 Vehicles
- Whole Foods Market (WFM) Reports In-Line Q2 EPS
- Zynga (ZNGA) Misses Q1 EPS by 3c, Revenue Beats, Cuts Workforce, Q2 Rev. Guidance Beats
- Keurig Green Mountain (GMCR) Misses Q2 EPS by 2c; Issues Light Q3 Outlook; Adjusts FY15 Guidance
- Activision Blizzard (ATVI) Tops Q1 EPS by 10c, Raises FY Guidance
A123 Systems, Inc. (NASDAQ: AONE) reported Q2 EPS of ($0.44), $0.03 worse than the analyst estimate of ($0.41). Revenue for the quarter came in at $36.4 million versus the consensus estimate of $35.59 million.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Financial Engines (FNGN) Reports In-Line Q1 EPS, Offers FY Rev. Guidance
- PRA Health Sciences (PRAH) Tops Q1 EPS by 10c
- Cardica (CRDC) Reports In-Line Q3 EPS
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!