A123 Systems, Inc. (AONE) Misses Q2 EPS by 3c
- Wall Street boosted by financial, tech stocks
- Oil falls on firmer dollar and profit-taking after OPEC rally
- Costco Wholesale (COST) Tops Q4 EPS by 4c; Comps Rose 3%
- Deutsche Bank woes keep stocks on steep slide
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 09/30: (LXK) (AUPH) (DB) Higher; (OPHT) (CAMP) (CTSH) Lower (more...)
A123 Systems, Inc. (NASDAQ: AONE) reported Q2 EPS of ($0.44), $0.03 worse than the analyst estimate of ($0.41). Revenue for the quarter came in at $36.4 million versus the consensus estimate of $35.59 million.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- McCormick & Co. (MKC) Tops Q3 EPS by 9c; Boosts FY16 EPS Outlook
- Progress Software (PRGS) Misses Q3 EPS by 1c, Offers Q4 &FY Guidance
- ConAgra Foods (CAG) Tops Q1 EPS by 13c
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!