A10 Networks (ATEN) Tops Q3 EPS by 1c; Approves $20M Stock Buyback
- Oil steady around $50 on doubts over OPEC output cuts
- lululemon athletica (LULU) Tops Q3 EPS by 4c; Adj.-Comps Outpaced Views
- Costco Wholesale (COST) Tops Q1 EPS by 5c; Comps Up 1%, 2% Ex-Gas
- Universal Health (UHS) Disputes and Denies Conclusions in BuzzFeed Article
- Perrigo (PRGO) to Restructure BCH Omega Pharma Belgium Business; Will Terminate EuroGenerics Agreement
Get access to the best calls on Wall Street with StreetInsider.com's Ratings Insider Elite. Get your Free Trial here.
A10 Networks (NYSE: ATEN) reported Q3 EPS of $0.00, $0.01 better than the analyst estimate of ($0.01). Revenue for the quarter came in at $55.1 million versus the consensus estimate of $59.26 million.
A10 Networks also announced that its Board of Directors authorized a share repurchase program for up to $20 million of common stock over the next 12 months. Under the repurchase authorization, shares may be purchased from time to time, subject to general business and market conditions and other investment opportunities, through open market purchases, privately negotiated transactions or other means. The repurchase authorization may be commenced, suspended or discontinued at any time at the company’s discretion.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on A10 Networks (ATEN) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Tailored Brands (TLRD) Tops Q3 EPS by 13c
- Mitcham Industries (MIND) Misses Q3 EPS by 19c
- Greif (GEF) Misses Q4 EPS by 3c; Guides FY17 EPS
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Stock Buybacks
Related EntitiesStock Buyback, Earnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!