A.O. Smith (AOS) Tops Q3 EPS by 2c; Guides In-Line
- Record-setting rally pushes on as S&P ends week up 3 percent
- Trump's Cohn Pick Most Bullish Sign Yet for Banks - Cowen
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers: (IDXG) (INVN) (EBS) Higher; (SCON) (DTEA) (DLTH) Lower (more...)
- 21st Century Fox (FOXA) offers to acquire Sky for GBP10.75/share
- Coca Cola (KO) Announces James Quincey to Succeed Muhtar Kent as CEO; Kent to Continue as Chairman
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 2-week free trial here.
A.O. Smith (NYSE: AOS) reported Q3 EPS of $0.47, $0.02 better than the analyst estimate of $0.45. Revenue for the quarter came in at $683.9 million versus the consensus estimate of $685.25 million.
A.O. Smith sees FY2016 EPS of $1.81-$1.83, versus the consensus of $1.82.
"A. O. Smith delivered record sales and strong earnings increases thanks to our global growth strategy," commented Ajita Rajendra, chairman and chief executive officer.
"Our acquisition of Aquasana, a residential water treatment company based in the U.S., in August added $6.2 million to third quarter revenues," Rajendra continued. "We are enthusiastic about the opportunities Aquasana brings us in the U.S. and China residential water treatment markets."
For earnings history and earnings-related data on A.O. Smith (AOS) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Ocean Power Technologies (OPTT) Reports Q2 Loss of $0.25/Share
- Network-1 Technologies (NTIP) Approves Initial 5c Semi-Annual Dividend
- Finisar (FNSR) Tops Q2 EPS by 12c; Guides Above the Street
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Guidance, Management Comments
Related EntitiesEarnings, Definitive Agreement
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!