A.O. Smith (AOS) Tops Q3 EPS by 2c; Guides In-Line
- Top 10 News for 12/2: Crude Rips on OPEC Cut; Starbucks' Schultz Steps Down; Nonfarm Payrolls Flat in Nov.
- Unemployment Rate Drops to 4.6%
- Bond yields slip on U.S. jobs data, euro steady before Italy vote
- Alibaba (BABA) Founder Jack Ma Discuss Plans to Retire; 'I Don't Want to Die at the Office'
- Starbucks Coffee (SBUX) CEO Howard Schultz to Step Down, Appointed Executive Chairman; Kevin Johnson New CEO
Get the Pulse of the Market with StreetInsider.com's Pulse Picks. Get your Free Trial here.
A.O. Smith (NYSE: AOS) reported Q3 EPS of $0.47, $0.02 better than the analyst estimate of $0.45. Revenue for the quarter came in at $683.9 million versus the consensus estimate of $685.25 million.
A.O. Smith sees FY2016 EPS of $1.81-$1.83, versus the consensus of $1.82.
"A. O. Smith delivered record sales and strong earnings increases thanks to our global growth strategy," commented Ajita Rajendra, chairman and chief executive officer.
"Our acquisition of Aquasana, a residential water treatment company based in the U.S., in August added $6.2 million to third quarter revenues," Rajendra continued. "We are enthusiastic about the opportunities Aquasana brings us in the U.S. and China residential water treatment markets."
For earnings history and earnings-related data on A.O. Smith (AOS) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Sonoco (SON) Affirms FY16 Outlook; Guides FY17 EPS Below Views
- Dollar General (DG) Misses Q3 EPS by 4c; Comps Light of Views; Sees FY16 EPS at Low-End of Growth Outlook
- Genesco (GCO) Tops Q3 EPS Views, Sales Light
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Guidance, Management Comments
Related EntitiesEarnings, Definitive Agreement
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!