A.M. Castle (CAS) Posts Q2 Adjusted EPS of $0.19, Revenue Falls Inline
- Greece Submits Surprise Bailout Plan Ahead of Creditors' Finalized Proposal (FXE) (UUP)
- UPDATE: General Motors (GM) U.S. Sales Rose 3% in May; Results Bolstered by Strong Chevy Pickup Sales
- UPDATE: Ford Motor (F) U.S. Sales Fell 1.3% in May Amid Weakness in Trucks, Utilities Segments
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 06/02: (AVEO) (VICL) (TA) Higher; (SOL) (TUBE) (RGLS) Lower (more...)
- UPDATE: PVH Corp. (PVH) Tops Q1 EPS by 12c; Boosts FY15 EPS Outlook
A.M. Castle (NYSE: CAS) reported Q2 adjusted EPS of $0.19, $0.08 worse than the analyst estimate of $0.27. Revenue for the quarter came in at $282.6 million versus the consensus estimate of $283.65 million.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Cascades to present at the National Bank Financial Conference
- American Woodmark (AMWD) Tops Q4 EPS by 11c
- Cracker Barrel (CBRL) Tops Q3 EPS by 12c, Raises EPS FY15 Guidance
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!