A.M. Castle (CAS) Posts Q2 Adjusted EPS of $0.19, Revenue Falls Inline
- Wall Street set to open little changed
- Apple (AAPL) Determined to Receive Up to EUR13 Billion in Undue Irish Tax Breaks - EC
- Mondelez Int'l (MDLZ) Ends Merger Talks with Hershey (HSY)
- Oil prices rise on U.S. weather fears, OPEC speculation
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 08/30: (RIGL) (RBA) (MDLZ) Higher; (GIII) (ANF) (HSY) Lower (more...)
A.M. Castle (NYSE: CAS) reported Q2 adjusted EPS of $0.19, $0.08 worse than the analyst estimate of $0.27. Revenue for the quarter came in at $282.6 million versus the consensus estimate of $283.65 million.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Christopher & Banks (CBK) Misses Q2 EPS by 5c; Comps Fell 5.8%
- Abercrombie & Fitch (ANF) Misses Q2 EPS by 5c
- Isle of Capri Casinos (ISLE) Misses Q1 EPS by 4c
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!