A.M. Castle (CAS) Posts Q2 Adjusted EPS of $0.19, Revenue Falls Inline
- Top 10 News for 4/13 - 4/17: China Regulation, Greek Debt Rattle Markets; Netflix Rockets on Results; M&A News, Rumors Abound
- U.S. Antitrust Lawyers May Move to Block Comcast (CMCSA), Time Warner Cable (TWC) Deal
- Teva (TEVA) Said Considering Bid for Mylan (MYL)
- General Electric (GE) Tops Q1 EPS by 1c
- Stock Futures Deep in the Red
A.M. Castle (NYSE: CAS) reported Q2 adjusted EPS of $0.19, $0.08 worse than the analyst estimate of $0.27. Revenue for the quarter came in at $282.6 million versus the consensus estimate of $283.65 million.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- A.M. Castle & Co. (CAS) Names New CEO
- Cascades invests $25M in Candiac and Kingsey Falls
- A. M. Castle & Co. Appoints Steven Scheinkman as President and Chief Executive Officer
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!