A.M. Castle (CAS) Posts Q2 Adjusted EPS of $0.19, Revenue Falls Inline
- eBay (EBAY) to Spin PayPal into Separate, Publicly-Traded Company
- Walgreens (WAG) Reports In-Line Q4 EPS; Comps Rose 5.4%
- News Corp (NWSA) to Acquire Move (MOVE) for $21/Share
- Apple (AAPL) iPhone 6/6+ Available In China Starting October 17
- After-Hours Stock Movers 9/29: (CPRX) (BLDP) (PGNX) Higher; (DWA) (SVU) (TSL) Lower (more...)
A.M. Castle (NYSE: CAS) reported Q2 adjusted EPS of $0.19, $0.08 worse than the analyst estimate of $0.27. Revenue for the quarter came in at $282.6 million versus the consensus estimate of $283.65 million.
You May Also Be Interested In
- A.M. Castle & Co. (CAS) CFO Stephens Resigns; Interim Appointee Named
- Authentidate Holding (ADAT) Halves Q4 Loss
- SinoCoking Coal (SCOK) Reports FY14 EPS of $0.05
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!