A.M. Castle (CAS) Posts Q2 Adjusted EPS of $0.19, Revenue Falls Inline
- Market Wrap: Job Gains = Rate Hikes, FOMC Says; Icahn Makes it 'Hertz' So Good; Int'l Rectifier Draws Buyer
- After-Hours Stock Movers 8/20: (SMTC) (SBH) Higher; (KIN) (PRCP) (HPQ) Lower (more...)
- Hewlett-Packard (HPQ) Reports In-Line; Issues In-Line Q4 EPS Outlook
- Many Fed Officials Said Job Gains Might Bring Rate Rise Sooner; Labor Market Still Far from Normal
- Icahn Files 13D on Hertz Global Holdings (HTZ); Seeks Talks with Management
A.M. Castle (NYSE: CAS) reported Q2 adjusted EPS of $0.19, $0.08 worse than the analyst estimate of $0.27. Revenue for the quarter came in at $282.6 million versus the consensus estimate of $283.65 million.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Target Corp. (TGT) Misses Q2 EPS by 2c; Cuts FY14 EPS Outlook
- Xunlei Limited (XNET) Reports Q2 Loss of $4.65/ADS
- Hain Celestial Group, Inc. (HAIN) Tops Q4 EPS by 1c; Guides FY15 EPS, Revs
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!