A.M. Castle (CAS) Posts Q2 Adjusted EPS of $0.19, Revenue Falls Inline
- U.S. Adds Jobs at Higher Clip in November, Unemployment Rate Falls to 7%
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 12/06: (MBLX) (VIFL) (BLDP) Higher; (RALY) (ULTA) (SEAC) Lower
- Sears Holdings (SHLD) Files to Spin-Off Lands' End Unit
- SEC Questioned Twitter's (TWTR) Growth Plans Ahead of IPO
- Wow - Bitcoin 'is' the New Gold
A.M. Castle (NYSE: CAS) reported Q2 adjusted EPS of $0.19, $0.08 worse than the analyst estimate of $0.27. Revenue for the quarter came in at $282.6 million versus the consensus estimate of $283.65 million.
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Methode Electronics (MEI) Tops Q2 EPS by 16c; Boosts FY14 Outlook
- Big Lots, Inc. (BIG) Misses Q3 EPS by 14c; Plans to Exit Canadian Operations
- Five Below (FIVE) Tops Q3 EPS by 1c; Guides Light Q4 EPS, Revs
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!