A.M. Castle (CAS) Posts Q2 Adjusted EPS of $0.19, Revenue Falls Inline
- Stocks dip as earnings pour in, consumer discretionary lags
- UPDATE: Alphabet (GOOG) Tops Q3 EPS Views; Revs Strong
- Twitter (TWTR) Tops Q3 EPS by 4c; Announces Restructuring, Workforce Reduction
- Cirrus Logic, Inc. (CRUS) Q2 Results and Guidance Beat Estimates
- Amazon.com (AMZN) Misses Q3 EPS by 26c, Offers Q4 Guidance
A.M. Castle (NYSE: CAS) reported Q2 adjusted EPS of $0.19, $0.08 worse than the analyst estimate of $0.27. Revenue for the quarter came in at $282.6 million versus the consensus estimate of $283.65 million.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- A. M. Castle & Co. Receives Notice Regarding NYSE Continued Listing Standards
- Ellie Mae (ELLI) Tops Q3 EPS by 13c
- CubeSmart (CUBE) Tops Q3 FFO by 1c
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!