A-Mark Precious Metals (AMRK) Misses Q4 EPS by 16c
- Wall St. slips as countdown to Trump's swearing-in begins
- Netflix, Inc. (NFLX) Tops Q4 EPS by 1c; Subs Beat Views
- Apple (AAPL) PT Raised to $140 at BofA/Merrill Lynch; iPhone 8 Will be 'Super-Long' Cycle
- Morgan Stanley Upgrades Tesla Motors (TSLA) to Overweight
- CP's (CP) Outgoing CEO Hunter Harrison, Activist Paul Hilal Said Set to Target CSX Corp. (CSX)
Find out which companies are about to raise their dividend well before the news hits the Street with StreetInsider.com's Dividend Insider Elite. Sign-up for a FREE trial here.
A-Mark Precious Metals (NASDAQ: AMRK) reported Q4 EPS of $0.15, $0.16 worse than the analyst estimate of $0.31. Revenue for the quarter came in at $1.74 billion versus the consensus estimate of $1.71 billion.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on A-Mark Precious Metals (AMRK) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- GATX Corp. (GATX) Tops Q4 EPS by 11c; Guides In-Line
- TAL International (TAL) Tops Q3 EPS by 3c; Guides Q4 Revs Above the Street
- Home Bancshares (HOMB) Tops Q4 EPS by 2c
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!