8point3 Energy Partners (CAFD) Reports In-Line Q3 EPS, Updates Guidance
- Oil steady around $50 on doubts over OPEC output cuts
- lululemon athletica (LULU) Tops Q3 EPS by 4c; Adj.-Comps Outpaced Views
- Costco Wholesale (COST) Tops Q1 EPS by 5c; Comps Up 1%, 2% Ex-Gas
- Universal Health (UHS) Disputes and Denies Conclusions in BuzzFeed Article
Get daily under-the-radar research with StreetInsider.com's Stealth Growth Insider Get your 2-Wk Free Trial here.
8point3 Energy Partners (NASDAQ: CAFD) reported Q3 EPS of $0.38, in-line with the analyst estimate of $0.38. Revenue for the quarter came in at $26.1 million versus the consensus estimate of $23.24 million.
8point3 Energy Partners sees FY2016 revenue of $60.2-61.3 million, versus the consensus of $59.32 million.
8point3 Energy Partners sees Q4 2016 revenue of $13.5-14.5 million, versus the consensus of $15.57 million.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on 8point3 Energy Partners (CAFD) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Tailored Brands (TLRD) Tops Q3 EPS by 13c
- Greif (GEF) Misses Q4 EPS by 3c; Guides FY17 EPS
- KLX, Inc. (KLXI) Tops Q3 EPS Views