8point3 Energy Partners (CAFD) Reports In-Line Q3 EPS, Updates Guidance
- Wall Street opens slightly lower as oil falls
- Boston Scientific (BSX) to Acquire EndoChoice (GI) in ~$210M Deal
- Oil prices slip as hopes for a deal in Algiers fade
- Mexican and Canadian currencies rise, investors feel Clinton won debate
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 09/27: (GI) (KITE) (INFI) Higher; (NAT) (SXL) (RICE) Lower (more...)
Find out which companies are about to raise their dividend well before the news hits the Street with StreetInsider.com's Dividend Insider Elite. Sign-up for a FREE trial here.
8point3 Energy Partners (NASDAQ: CAFD) reported Q3 EPS of $0.38, in-line with the analyst estimate of $0.38. Revenue for the quarter came in at $26.1 million versus the consensus estimate of $23.24 million.
8point3 Energy Partners sees FY2016 revenue of $60.2-61.3 million, versus the consensus of $59.32 million.
8point3 Energy Partners sees Q4 2016 revenue of $13.5-14.5 million, versus the consensus of $15.57 million.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on 8point3 Energy Partners (CAFD) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Factset Research Systems (FDS) Reports In-Line Q4 EPS
- Acacia Communications (ACIA) Guides Q3 Revenue, EPS to High-End of Expectations
- MAM Software (MAMS) Tops Q3 EPS by 5c; Sees adj.-EBITDA Lower in FY17
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Guidance
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!