8point3 Energy Partners (CAFD) Reports In-Line Q3 EPS, Updates Guidance
- Health, energy stocks hit Wall St, Microsoft lifts Nasdaq
- AT&T (T) in Advanced Talks to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) - DJ
- Rockwell Automation (ROK) Said to Attract Takeover Interest from Schneider Electric - Source
- British American Tobacco Offers to Acquire Remaining Shares of Reynolds American (RAI) for $56.50/Share
- General Electric (GE) Tops Q3 EPS by 2c; Updates FY16 EPS Outlook
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
8point3 Energy Partners (NASDAQ: CAFD) reported Q3 EPS of $0.38, in-line with the analyst estimate of $0.38. Revenue for the quarter came in at $26.1 million versus the consensus estimate of $23.24 million.
8point3 Energy Partners sees FY2016 revenue of $60.2-61.3 million, versus the consensus of $59.32 million.
8point3 Energy Partners sees Q4 2016 revenue of $13.5-14.5 million, versus the consensus of $15.57 million.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on 8point3 Energy Partners (CAFD) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Honeywell (HON) Reports In-Line Q3 EPS; Issues Q4 EPS outlook
- Netsuite (N) Tops Q3 EPS by 7c
- Bank of the James (BOTJ) Reports Q3 EPS of $0.24
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Guidance
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!