58.com (WUBA) Tops Q2 EPS by 26c
- Wall Street gains, helped by oil, economic data
- Twitter (TWTR) 'Takeover Money' Moves On as 'Trump Money' Moves In
- Buy Any Seasonal Market Weakness Ahead of Year End Rally - Oppenheimer (SPY)
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 12/5: (NVCN) (BCEI) (MEMP) Higher; (GTXI) (CERC) (HDSN) Lower
- Oil hits 16-month high in buying rush after OPEC agreement
Find out which companies are about to raise their dividend well before the news hits the Street with StreetInsider.com's Dividend Insider Elite. Sign-up for a FREE trial here.
58.com (NYSE: WUBA) reported Q2 EPS of $0.15, $0.26 better than the analyst estimate of ($0.11). Revenue for the quarter came in at $297.8 million versus the consensus estimate of $303.42 million.
Based on the Company's current operations, total revenues for the third quarter of 2016 are expected to be between RMB2,030 million and RMB2,080 million, or US$304 million and US$311 million assuming an exchange rate of RMB6.68 to US$1.00, the average exchange rate in July 2016. This represents a year-over-year increase of 52% to 56% in RMB. These estimates reflect the Company's current and preliminary view, which is subject to change.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on 58.com (WUBA) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Berkshire Hathaway (BRK-A) Book Value Could Be Boosted by $29B from Trump Tax Plan - Analyst
- Culp, Inc. (CFI) Tops Q2 EPS by 1c
- Ulta Salon (ULTA) Tops Q3 EPS by 3c, Comps Up 16%; Offers Guidance
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Guidance
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!