58.com (WUBA) Tops Q2 EPS by 26c
- AT&T (T) to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) for $107.50/Share
- Rockwell Collins (COL) in Advanced Talks to Acquire B/E Aerospace (BEAV) - WSJ
- Top 10 News for 10/17 - 10/21: Merger Rumors Abound; CEOs Depart; Tesla Kicks Autopilot Up A Notch
- Wall Street ends little changed; Microsoft hits record
- AT&T (T) in Advanced Talks to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) - DJ
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
58.com (NYSE: WUBA) reported Q2 EPS of $0.15, $0.26 better than the analyst estimate of ($0.11). Revenue for the quarter came in at $297.8 million versus the consensus estimate of $303.42 million.
Based on the Company's current operations, total revenues for the third quarter of 2016 are expected to be between RMB2,030 million and RMB2,080 million, or US$304 million and US$311 million assuming an exchange rate of RMB6.68 to US$1.00, the average exchange rate in July 2016. This represents a year-over-year increase of 52% to 56% in RMB. These estimates reflect the Company's current and preliminary view, which is subject to change.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on 58.com (WUBA) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Wipro (WIT) Misses Q2 EPS by 1c; Guides Q3 Revenue Below Consensus
- Civista Bancshares (CIVB) Tops Q3 EPS by 5c
- Moody's Corp. (MCO) Tops Q3 EPS by 16c; Update FY16 EPS Outlook; Offers Litigation Update
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Guidance
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!