58.com (WUBA) Tops Q2 EPS by 26c
- Wall Street falls with financials, other post-election gainers
- The FTC Confirms Antitrust Charges Against Qualcomm (QCOM) for Monopolizing Semiconductor Device Used in Cell Phones
- United Airlines (UAL) Tops Q4 EPS by 5c
- Obama shortens sentence of Manning, who gave secrets to WikiLeaks
- After-Hours Stock Movers 01/17: (SHLO) Higher; (GIMO) (AFAM) (CSX) Lower (more...)
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
58.com (NYSE: WUBA) reported Q2 EPS of $0.15, $0.26 better than the analyst estimate of ($0.11). Revenue for the quarter came in at $297.8 million versus the consensus estimate of $303.42 million.
Based on the Company's current operations, total revenues for the third quarter of 2016 are expected to be between RMB2,030 million and RMB2,080 million, or US$304 million and US$311 million assuming an exchange rate of RMB6.68 to US$1.00, the average exchange rate in July 2016. This represents a year-over-year increase of 52% to 56% in RMB. These estimates reflect the Company's current and preliminary view, which is subject to change.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on 58.com (WUBA) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Morgan Stanley (MS) Tops Q4 EPS by 17c
- Progress Software (PRGS) Tops Q4 EPS by 10c
- Gigamon, Inc. (GIMO) Prelim. Q4 Revenue Falls Short of Consensus
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Guidance
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!