58.com (WUBA) Misses Q3 EPS by 13c
- Noble Energy (NBL) to Acquire Clayton Williams Energy (CWEI) for $2.7B in Cash and Stock
- Nasdaq hits record; bank earnings validate Wall St. rally
- Intrawest Resorts (SNOW) Exploring a Possible Sale - Reuters
- Alibaba (BABA) Has No Plans to Acquire Rest of Groupon (GRPN) - Source
- Time (TIME) Said to Soon Begin Discussions with Interested Buyers - Bloomberg
Find out which companies are about to raise their dividend well before the news hits the Street with StreetInsider.com's Dividend Insider Elite. Sign-up for a FREE trial here.
58.com (NYSE: WUBA) reported Q3 EPS of ($0.21), $0.13 worse than the analyst estimate of ($0.08). Revenue for the quarter came in at $306.5 million versus the consensus estimate of $308.29 million.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on 58.com (WUBA) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Goldman Sachs Upgrades Yum China Holdings (YUMC) to Buy, Sees Selloff As Buying Opportunity Ahead Of Q4 Report
- Aon Announces Fourth Quarter and Full Year 2016 Earnings Release and Conference Call
- NorthWestern to Host Year-End 2016 Financial Results Conference Call and Webcast
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!