51job, Inc. (JOBS) Tops Q3 EPS by 10c, Offers Q4 Guidance
- Record-setting rally pushes on as S&P ends week up 3 percent
- Trump's Cohn Pick Most Bullish Sign Yet for Banks - Cowen
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers: (IDXG) (INVN) (EBS) Higher; (SCON) (DTEA) (DLTH) Lower (more...)
- 21st Century Fox (FOXA) offers to acquire Sky for GBP10.75/share
- Coca Cola (KO) Announces James Quincey to Succeed Muhtar Kent as CEO; Kent to Continue as Chairman
Find out which companies are about to raise their dividend well before the news hits the Street with StreetInsider.com's Dividend Insider Elite. Sign-up for a FREE trial here.
51job, Inc. (NASDAQ: JOBS) reported Q3 EPS of $0.43, $0.10 better than the analyst estimate of $0.33. Revenue for the quarter came in at $89.2 million versus the consensus estimate of $87.27 million.
51job, Inc. sees Q4 2016 EPS of $0.46-$0.49, versus the consensus of $0.42.
51job, Inc. sees Q4 2016 revenue of $102-105 million, versus the consensus of $97.64 million.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on 51job, Inc. (JOBS) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Ocean Power Technologies (OPTT) Reports Q2 Loss of $0.25/Share
- Duluth Holdings Inc. (DLTH) Reports Q3 EPS of $0.01; Guides Below the Street
- Tailored Brands (TLRD) Tops Q3 EPS by 13c
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Guidance
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!