51job, Inc. (JOBS) Tops Q3 EPS by 10c, Offers Q4 Guidance
- Donald Trump Sworn in as 45th U.S. President
- Wall Street ends higher as Trump becomes president
- Walgreens Boots Alliance (WBA) Said to Face Antitrust Concern for Rite Aid (RAD) Fix - Bloomberg
- Bristol-Myers Squibb (BMY) Says It Won't Pursue Accelerated U.S. Regulatory Pathway for Opdivo Plus Yervoy in Lung Cancer
- Apple (AAPL) Sues Qualcomm (QCOM) Over Patent Royalties in Antitrust Case - Bloomberg
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
51job, Inc. (NASDAQ: JOBS) reported Q3 EPS of $0.43, $0.10 better than the analyst estimate of $0.33. Revenue for the quarter came in at $89.2 million versus the consensus estimate of $87.27 million.
51job, Inc. sees Q4 2016 EPS of $0.46-$0.49, versus the consensus of $0.42.
51job, Inc. sees Q4 2016 revenue of $102-105 million, versus the consensus of $97.64 million.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on 51job, Inc. (JOBS) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Herbalife (HLF) Provides Q4, FY17 Guidance in Memorandum for $1.325B Credit Facility; Lowers FY17 Sales Guidance
- General Electric (GE) Reports In-Line Q4 EPS
- IBM (IBM): Closer Look Shows The - Jefferies
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Guidance
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!