500.com Ltd. (WBAI) Reports Q2 Loss of RMB0.67/Share
- Health, tech stocks extend Wall Street record-setting rally
- Trump's Cohn Pick Most Bullish Sign Yet for Banks - Cowen
- 21st Century Fox (FOXA) offers to acquire Sky for GBP10.75/share
- Coca Cola (KO) Announces James Quincey to Succeed Muhtar Kent as CEO; Kent to Continue as Chairman
- Exclusive: Japan's TDK in talks to buy iPhone supplier InvenSense - sources
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
500.com Ltd. (NYSE: WBAI) reported Q2 EPS of (RMB0.67), versus (RMB2.31) reported last year. Revenue for the quarter came in at RMB22.2 million, versus RMB0 reported last year.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on 500.com Ltd. (WBAI) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Steelcase (SCS) Reports Preliminary Q3 EPS In-Line with Views, Revs Light
- Restoration Hardware (RH) Tops Q3 EPS by 4c; Guides Well Below the Street
- Good Times Restaurants (GTIM) Tops Q4 EPS by 2c
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!