500.com Ltd. (WBAI) Reports Q2 Loss of RMB0.67/Share
- Top 10 News for 10/24 - 10/28: AT&T (T), Time Warner Make it Official; Margins Hamper Apple's Q4; Mergers Aplenty
- Wall St. falls as FBI to review more Clinton emails
- Clinton email problem resurfaces as FBI announces review
- ExxonMobil (XOM) Tops Q3 EPS by 5c; CapEx Light of Views
- Baker Hughes (BHI), General Electric (GE) in Partnership Talks, Not Merger Talks
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
500.com Ltd. (NYSE: WBAI) reported Q2 EPS of (RMB0.67), versus (RMB2.31) reported last year. Revenue for the quarter came in at RMB22.2 million, versus RMB0 reported last year.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on 500.com Ltd. (WBAI) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Tompkins Financial (TMP) Misses Q3 EPS by 3c
- Chevron profit drops on weak oil price, but beats forecasts
- Ruth's Hospitality Group (RUTH) Tops Q3 EPS by 1c; Comps Rose 2.1%
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!