3M Co. (MMM) Tops Q3 EPS by 1c; Trims Top-End of FY16 EPS Outlook
- Wall Street rises, buoyed by economic data; Dow sets high
- Twitter (TWTR) 'Takeover Money' Moves On as 'Trump Money' Moves In
- Amazon (AMZN) Could Open Over 2,000 Brick-and Mortar Groceries if Tests Succeed - DJ; Kroger (KR) on Watch
- Buy Any Seasonal Market Weakness Ahead of Year End Rally - Oppenheimer (SPY)
- After-Hours Stock Movers 12/05: (TXMD) (COUP) (BOBE) Higher; (SB) (LXRX) (STWD) Lower (more...)
Get daily under-the-radar research with StreetInsider.com's Stealth Growth Insider Get your 2-Wk Free Trial here.
3M Co. (NYSE: MMM) reported Q3 EPS of $2.15, $0.01 better than the analyst estimate of $2.14. Revenue for the quarter came in at $7.7 billion versus the consensus estimate of $7.71 billion.
3M Co. sees FY2016 EPS of $8.15-$8.20, versus prior guidance of $8.15-$8.30 and the consensus of $8.22.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on 3M Co. (MMM) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Coupa Software (COUP) Tops Q3 EPS Views; Issues Confident Q4 Outlook
- Johnson Controls (JCI) Offers FY17 Outlook; Provides Expectations for 2020
- Kinder Morgan (KMI) Sees FY17 Distributable Cash Flow of $4.46B
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Guidance, Hot Earnings, Hot Guidance
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!