3M Co. (MMM) Tops Q3 EPS by 1c; Trims Top-End of FY16 EPS Outlook
- Dow opens at record high led by oil, bank stocks
- Oil tops $55 for first time in 16 months as OPEC deal fuels buying
- Consolidated Communications (CNSL) to Acquire FairPoint Communications (FRP) in $1.5B Deal
- Wall St. stock futures fall after Italy referendum
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 12/05: (FRP) (GMED) (CHK) Higher; (CERC) (HDSN) (MRVL) Lower (more...)
Get the Pulse of the Market with StreetInsider.com's Pulse Picks. Get your Free Trial here.
3M Co. (NYSE: MMM) reported Q3 EPS of $2.15, $0.01 better than the analyst estimate of $2.14. Revenue for the quarter came in at $7.7 billion versus the consensus estimate of $7.71 billion.
3M Co. sees FY2016 EPS of $8.15-$8.20, versus prior guidance of $8.15-$8.30 and the consensus of $8.22.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on 3M Co. (MMM) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Credit Suisse Upgrades National Beverage (FIZZ) to Outperform
- Genesco (GCO) Tops Q3 EPS Views, Sales Light
- Zumiez, Inc. (ZUMZ) Tops Q3 EPS by 7c
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Guidance, Hot Earnings, Hot Guidance
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!