3D Systems Corp. (DDD) Tops Q2 EPS by 11c
- Stocks Tank as QE Nears End, Major Fund Winds Down, and Ebola Fears
- Market Wrap: Private Employment Expands in Sept.; BofA CEO Becomes Chairman; U.S. Secret Service Director Resigns
- Bank of America (BAC) CEO Moynihan Elected as Chairman
- After-Hours Stock Movers 10/01: (RLD) (DRL) (DTV) Higher; (WILN) (NLNK) (PLTA) Lower (more...)
- Investors Yank $23.5 Billion From PIMCO in 3 Days Amid Gross Exit
3D Systems Corp. (NYSE: DDD) reported Q2 EPS of $0.26, $0.11 better than the analyst estimate of $0.15. Revenue for the quarter came in at $55.13 million versus the consensus estimate of $51.67 million.
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: AZZ, Inc. (AZZ) Misses Q2 EPS Views; Affirms FY15 Outlook
- 3D Printing Names on Watch as Autodesk Set to Reveal Spark (ADSK) (DDD) (SSYS)
- Walgreens (WAG) Reports In-Line Q4 EPS; Comps Rose 5.4%
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!