3D Systems Corp. (DDD) Tops Q2 EPS by 11c
- Facebook (FB) Set to Join the S&P 100 & 500; Alliance Data Systems (ADS) and Mohawk (MHK) to Join the S&P 500; Changes to the S&P MidCap 400 and the S&P SmallCap 600
- Market Wrap: Facebook is Movin' Up; Strong Start for IPO Autohome; Costco Slumps on Sales
- After Hours Stock Movers 12/11: (UNS) (PRTA) (FB) Higher; (IMUC) (ATHN) (SUNE) Lower (more...)
- William Blair's 2014 Top Midcap Picks
- Fortis to Acquire UNS Energy (UNS) for $60.25/Share
3D Systems Corp. (NYSE: DDD) reported Q2 EPS of $0.26, $0.11 better than the analyst estimate of $0.15. Revenue for the quarter came in at $55.13 million versus the consensus estimate of $51.67 million.
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Sales Ratios & DCF Best Way to Value 3D Printing Stocks; Deutsche Bank Starts 3D Systems (DDD) at Buy
- Nordson Corp (NDSN) Misses Q4 EPS by 3c; Issues Light Q1 EPS Outlook
- Mens Wearhouse (MW) Tops Q3 EPS by 4c; Issues In-Line FY13 EPS Outlook
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!