3D Systems Corp. (DDD) Tops Q2 EPS by 11c
- Energy drags Wall St. lower; S&P down slightly in August
- salesforce.com (CRM) Tops Q2 EPS by 2c; Issues Light Q3 Outlook
- Wall Street is Already Looking Past Apple's (AAPL) iPhone 7 to the 8
- Box (BOX) Tops Q2 EPS by 5c, FY EPS Guidance Tops Views
- After-Hours Stock Movers 08/31: (CYNA) (OXM) (OLLI) Higher; (CRM) (SCVL) (FIVE) Lower (more...)
3D Systems Corp. (NYSE: DDD) reported Q2 EPS of $0.26, $0.11 better than the analyst estimate of $0.15. Revenue for the quarter came in at $55.13 million versus the consensus estimate of $51.67 million.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Infoblox (BLOX) Tops Q4 EPS by 2c; Offers Q1, FY17 Guidance
- Shoe Carnival (SCVL) Misses Q2 EPS by 5c
- Perceptron (PRCP) Tops Q4 EPS by 12c; Guides Q3 Revenue Below Views
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!