3D Systems Corp. (DDD) Tops Q2 EPS by 11c
- Top 10 News for 11/17 - 11/21: Halliburton's Big Buy; Japan Back in Recession; China Cuts Key Rate
- China Cuts Benchmark Rate Amid Weaknening Growth Prospects; Markets React (FXI)
- Dow Chemical (DOW), Third Point Enter Agreement; Four New Independent Directors Added
- Large Cut from OPEC Would Be 'Self-Negating', Says Goldman Sachs
- UPDATE: Volkswagen AG (VLKAY) Will Invest EUR 85.6B Over Next 5Y in Auto Ops - Bloomberg
3D Systems Corp. (NYSE: DDD) reported Q2 EPS of $0.26, $0.11 better than the analyst estimate of $0.15. Revenue for the quarter came in at $55.13 million versus the consensus estimate of $51.67 million.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- 3D Systems (DDD) Likely to Lower Prices to Respond to New Entrants - Jefferies
- Intuit (INTU) Tops Q1 EPS by 10c, Reiterates Full-Year Guidance
- ANN, Inc. (ANN) Tops Q3 EPS by 3c, Reiterates Q4 Outlook
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!