3D Systems Corp. (DDD) Tops Q2 EPS by 11c
- Top 10 News for 2/23 - 2/27: Revised GDP Slips, but Beats, in Q4; Two Pharma Giants to Merge; Net Neutrality Passes
- UPDATE: Revised Q4 GDP Growth Slows to 2.2% as Private Inventory Investment Estimate Trimmed
- Former AIG (AIG) CEO Benmosche Dies at Age 70
- UPDATE: FDIC Takes Over Doral Bank (DRL) in Puerto Rico
- Ericsson (ERIC) Files Complaints Against Apple (AAPL) Over Patent Infringement
3D Systems Corp. (NYSE: DDD) reported Q2 EPS of $0.26, $0.11 better than the analyst estimate of $0.15. Revenue for the quarter came in at $55.13 million versus the consensus estimate of $51.67 million.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- 3D Systems (DDD) Price Target Reduced to $33 at Deutsche Bank
- South Jersey Industries (SJI) Misses Q4 EPS Views; Announces Two-for-One Stock Split
- 3D Systems Expands Consumer Products Reach With New National Distributor
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!