3D Systems Corp. (DDD) Misses Q3 EPS by 2c, Sales Fall Inline
- Brent oil breaks above $50 for first time in seven months
- HP, Inc. (HPQ) Tops Q2 EPS by 3c; Guides Q3 EPS Below Views
- NetApp (NTAP) Misses Q4 EPS by 3c; Guides Q1 EPS Below
- Costco Wholesale (COST) Tops Q3 EPS by 2c; Comps Up 3% Ex-Gas
- After-Hours Stock Movers 05/25: (LGF) (PVH) (WSM) Higher; (PRGN) (PSTG) (ALDX) Lower (more...)
3D Systems Corp. (NYSE: DDD) reported Q3 EPS of $0.14, $0.02 worse than the analyst estimate of $0.16. Revenue for the quarter came in at $57.5 million versus the consensus estimate of $57.78 million.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- FBR Capital Starts 3D Systems (DDD) at Market Perform
- Heico Corp. (HEI) Reports Q2 EPS of $0.57
- Express (EXPR) Misses Q1 EPS by 2c; Guides Q2, FY16 EPS Below Views
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!