3D Systems Corp. (DDD) Misses Q3 EPS by 2c, Sales Fall Inline
- Top 10 News for 7/27 - 7/31: Teva Makes it Official with Allergan; China Stock Slide Continues; Revised Q2 GDP Misses Mark
- ExxonMobil (XOM) Posts Q2 EPS of $1.00
- TerraForm Global (GLBL) IPO Opens at $14
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 7/31: (YRCW) (MGI) (HTCH) Higher; (EYEG) (RADA) (OCN) Lower
- UPS (UPS) to Acquire Coyote Logistics in $1.8B Deal
3D Systems Corp. (NYSE: DDD) reported Q3 EPS of $0.14, $0.02 worse than the analyst estimate of $0.16. Revenue for the quarter came in at $57.5 million versus the consensus estimate of $57.78 million.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- 3D Systems (DDD) Numbers Slashed at UBS Ahead of Results
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 07/30: (UNIS) (SKX) (WDC) Higher; (LNCO) (SSYS) (WFM) (FB) Lower (more...)
- CBOE Holdings (CBOE) Tops Q2 EPS by 4c
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!