3D Systems Corp. (DDD) Misses Q3 EPS by 2c, Sales Fall Inline
- Apple (AAPL) Tops Q1 EPS by 46c, Sales Beat
- FXCM, Inc. (FXCM) Will Forgive 90% of Clients that Incurred Negative Balances on Swiss Franc Volatility
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 1/28: (ABMD) (FSL) (AAPL) (YHOO) Higher; (NBG) (ETH) (PBR) Lower (more...)
- TE Connectivity (TEL) Will Sell BNS Unit to CommScope (COMM) in $3B Deal
- U.S. Steel (X) Tops Q4 EPS Views; Offers FY15 Outlook
3D Systems Corp. (NYSE: DDD) reported Q3 EPS of $0.14, $0.02 worse than the analyst estimate of $0.16. Revenue for the quarter came in at $57.5 million versus the consensus estimate of $57.78 million.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Boeing (BA) Posts Q4 Core EPS of $2.31; Guides FY15 EPS Below Expectations
- Carpenter Technology (CRS) Misses Q2 EPS by 6c
- Marine Products Corp. (MPX) Misses Q4 EPS by 1c
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!