2u (TWOU) Tops Q3 EPS by 3c; Guides FY16 Above Views
- Wall Street again marks new highs in post-election run
- Broadcom Ltd. (AVGO) Tops Q4 EPS by 11c
- Restoration Hardware (RH) Tops Q3 EPS by 4c; Guides Well Below the Street
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 12/8: (COOL) (TLRD) (DRAM) Higher; (SHIP) (OHRP) (MLSS) Lower
- After-Hours Stock Movers 12/08: (FNSR) (AVGO) (GLPG) Higher; (XTLY) (RH) (DLTH) Lower (more...)
Get access to the best calls on Wall Street with StreetInsider.com's Ratings Insider Elite. Get your Free Trial here.
2u (NASDAQ: TWOU) reported Q3 EPS of ($0.06), $0.03 better than the analyst estimate of ($0.09). Revenue for the quarter came in at $52 million versus the consensus estimate of $50.27 million.
2u sees Q4 2016 EPS of $0.02-$0.03, versus the consensus of $0.02. 2u sees Q4 2016 revenue of $56-56.4 million, versus the consensus of $56.6 million.
2u sees FY2016 EPS of ($0.13)-($0.12), versus the consensus of ($0.16). 2u sees FY2016 revenue of $204.5-204.9 million, versus the consensus of $202.39 million.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on 2u (TWOU) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Steelcase (SCS) Reports Preliminary Q3 EPS In-Line with Views, Revs Light
- Enzo Biochem (ENZ) Tops Q1 EPS by 2c
- Dominion Diamond (DDC) Reports Q3 Loss of $0.34/Share
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Guidance
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!