2u (TWOU) Tops Q3 EPS by 3c; Guides FY16 Above Views
- Wall Street surges to new highs; transports set record
- lululemon athletica (LULU) Tops Q3 EPS by 4c; Adj.-Comps Outpaced Views
- Abbott (ABT) Files Complaint to Terminate Alere (ALR) Acquisition
- Costco Wholesale (COST) Tops Q1 EPS by 5c; Comps Up 1%, 2% Ex-Gas
- After-Hours Stock Movers 12/07: (VYGR) (LULU) (HRB( Higher; (OHRP) (VRNT) (CMTL) Lower (more...)
Get the Pulse of the Market with StreetInsider.com's Pulse Picks. Get your Free Trial here.
2u (NASDAQ: TWOU) reported Q3 EPS of ($0.06), $0.03 better than the analyst estimate of ($0.09). Revenue for the quarter came in at $52 million versus the consensus estimate of $50.27 million.
2u sees Q4 2016 EPS of $0.02-$0.03, versus the consensus of $0.02. 2u sees Q4 2016 revenue of $56-56.4 million, versus the consensus of $56.6 million.
2u sees FY2016 EPS of ($0.13)-($0.12), versus the consensus of ($0.16). 2u sees FY2016 revenue of $204.5-204.9 million, versus the consensus of $202.39 million.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on 2u (TWOU) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Tailored Brands (TLRD) Tops Q3 EPS by 13c
- EZCORP (EZPW) Posts Q4 Loss of 31c/Share
- Star Gas Partners (SGU) Reports Q4 Loss of $0.34/Share
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Guidance
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!