2u (TWOU) Tops Q3 EPS by 3c; Guides FY16 Above Views
- Wall Street falls with financials, other post-election gainers
- The FTC Confirms Antitrust Charges Against Qualcomm (QCOM) for Monopolizing Semiconductor Device Used in Cell Phones
- United Airlines (UAL) Tops Q4 EPS by 5c
- Obama shortens sentence of Manning, who gave secrets to WikiLeaks
- After-Hours Stock Movers 01/17: (SHLO) Higher; (GIMO) (AFAM) (CSX) Lower (more...)
Find out which companies are about to raise their dividend well before the news hits the Street with StreetInsider.com's Dividend Insider Elite. Sign-up for a FREE trial here.
2u (NASDAQ: TWOU) reported Q3 EPS of ($0.06), $0.03 better than the analyst estimate of ($0.09). Revenue for the quarter came in at $52 million versus the consensus estimate of $50.27 million.
2u sees Q4 2016 EPS of $0.02-$0.03, versus the consensus of $0.02. 2u sees Q4 2016 revenue of $56-56.4 million, versus the consensus of $56.6 million.
2u sees FY2016 EPS of ($0.13)-($0.12), versus the consensus of ($0.16). 2u sees FY2016 revenue of $204.5-204.9 million, versus the consensus of $202.39 million.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on 2u (TWOU) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Morgan Stanley (MS) Tops Q4 EPS by 17c
- ONE Gas (OGS) Sees FY17 EPS of $2.87 to $3.07
- CSX Corp. (CSX) Reports In-Line Q4 EPS
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Guidance
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!