21Vianet Group (VNET) Tops Q3 EPS by 1c
- Top 10 News for 12/2: Crude Rips on OPEC Cut; Starbucks' Schultz Steps Down; Nonfarm Payrolls Flat in Nov.
- Unemployment Rate Drops to 4.6%
- Bond yields slip on U.S. jobs data, euro steady before Italy vote
- Alibaba (BABA) Founder Jack Ma Discuss Plans to Retire; 'I Don't Want to Die at the Office'
- Starbucks Coffee (SBUX) CEO Howard Schultz to Step Down, Appointed Executive Chairman; Kevin Johnson New CEO
Get access to the best calls on Wall Street with StreetInsider.com's Ratings Insider Elite. Get your Free Trial here.
21Vianet Group (NASDAQ: VNET) reported Q3 EPS of ($0.13), $0.01 better than the analyst estimate of ($0.14). Revenue for the quarter came in at $145.3 million versus the consensus estimate of $133.55 million.
For the fourth quarter of 2016, the Company expects net revenues to be in the range of RMB900 million to RMB940 million, compared with RMB983.4 million in the prior year. Adjusted EBITDA is expected to be in the range of RMB50 million to RMB70 million, compared with RMB102.1 million in the prior year.
For the full year 2016, the Company now expects net revenues to be in the range of RMB3.64 billion to RMB3.68 billion (revised from prior guidance of RMB3.62 billion to RMB3.66 billion), compared with RMB3.63 billion in the prior year. Adjusted EBITDA for the full year 2016 is expected to be in the range of RMB242 million to RMB262 million (revised from prior guidance of RMB240 million to RMB260 million), compared with RMB540.4 million in the prior year. These forecasts reflect the Company's current and preliminary view, which may be subject to change.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on 21Vianet Group (VNET) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Sonoco (SON) Affirms FY16 Outlook; Guides FY17 EPS Below Views
- B&G Foods (BGS) Acquires Victoria Fine Foods for $70M
- Illinois Tool Works (ITW) Updates on Enterprise Strategy; Guides FY17 EPS Inline
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Guidance
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!