21Vianet Group (VNET) Tops Q3 EPS by 1c
- Record-setting rally pushes on as S&P ends week up 3 percent
- Trump's Cohn Pick Most Bullish Sign Yet for Banks - Cowen
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers: (IDXG) (INVN) (EBS) Higher; (SCON) (DTEA) (DLTH) Lower (more...)
- 21st Century Fox (FOXA) offers to acquire Sky for GBP10.75/share
- Coca Cola (KO) Announces James Quincey to Succeed Muhtar Kent as CEO; Kent to Continue as Chairman
Find out which companies are about to raise their dividend well before the news hits the Street with StreetInsider.com's Dividend Insider Elite. Sign-up for a FREE trial here.
21Vianet Group (NASDAQ: VNET) reported Q3 EPS of ($0.13), $0.01 better than the analyst estimate of ($0.14). Revenue for the quarter came in at $145.3 million versus the consensus estimate of $133.55 million.
For the fourth quarter of 2016, the Company expects net revenues to be in the range of RMB900 million to RMB940 million, compared with RMB983.4 million in the prior year. Adjusted EBITDA is expected to be in the range of RMB50 million to RMB70 million, compared with RMB102.1 million in the prior year.
For the full year 2016, the Company now expects net revenues to be in the range of RMB3.64 billion to RMB3.68 billion (revised from prior guidance of RMB3.62 billion to RMB3.66 billion), compared with RMB3.63 billion in the prior year. Adjusted EBITDA for the full year 2016 is expected to be in the range of RMB242 million to RMB262 million (revised from prior guidance of RMB240 million to RMB260 million), compared with RMB540.4 million in the prior year. These forecasts reflect the Company's current and preliminary view, which may be subject to change.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on 21Vianet Group (VNET) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Ocean Power Technologies (OPTT) Reports Q2 Loss of $0.25/Share
- BMO Capital Cuts Price Target on Cooper Cos. (COO) Following 4Q Results
- DAVIDsTEA Inc. (DTEA) Misses Q3 EPS by 4c, Names Interim CFO
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Guidance
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!