21Vianet Group (VNET) Misses Q2 EPS by 8c
- Wall St. slips as countdown to Trump's swearing-in begins
- Netflix, Inc. (NFLX) Tops Q4 EPS by 1c; Subs Beat Views
- Apple (AAPL) PT Raised to $140 at BofA/Merrill Lynch; iPhone 8 Will be 'Super-Long' Cycle
- Morgan Stanley Upgrades Tesla Motors (TSLA) to Overweight
- CP's (CP) Outgoing CEO Hunter Harrison, Activist Paul Hilal Said Set to Target CSX Corp. (CSX)
Get daily under-the-radar research with StreetInsider.com's Stealth Growth Insider Get your 2-Wk Free Trial here.
21Vianet Group (NASDAQ: VNET) reported Q2 EPS of ($0.17), $0.08 worse than the analyst estimate of ($0.09). Revenue for the quarter came in at $137.1 million versus the consensus estimate of $128.17 million.
For the third quarter of 2016, the Company expects net revenues to be in the range of RMB900 million to RMB940 million, representing approximately 0.4% year-over-year decline at the mid-point. Adjusted EBITDA is expected to be in the range of RMB40 million to RMB60 million, representing approximately 59% year-over-year decline at the mid-point.
For the full year 2016, the Company now expects net revenues to be in the range of RMB3.62 billion to RMB3.66 billion, representing approximately 0.2% growth over 2015 at the mid-point. Adjusted EBITDA for the full year 2016 is expected to be in the range of RMB240 million to RMB260 million, representing approximately 54% decline over 2015 at the mid-point. These forecasts reflect the Company's current and preliminary view, which may be subject to change.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on 21Vianet Group (VNET) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Union Pacific (UNP) Tops Q4 EPS by 6c
- TAL International (TAL) Tops Q3 EPS by 3c; Guides Q4 Revs Above the Street
- WNS Holdings (WNS) Tops Q3 EPS by 7c, FY17 Guides Higher
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Guidance
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!