21Vianet Group (VNET) Misses Q2 EPS by 8c
- Top 10 News for 10/24 - 10/28: AT&T (T), Time Warner Make it Official; Margins Hamper Apple's Q4; Mergers Aplenty
- Wall St. falls as FBI to review more Clinton emails
- Clinton email problem resurfaces as FBI announces review
- ExxonMobil (XOM) Tops Q3 EPS by 5c; CapEx Light of Views
- Baker Hughes (BHI), General Electric (GE) in Partnership Talks, Not Merger Talks
Find out which companies are about to raise their dividend well before the news hits the Street with StreetInsider.com's Dividend Insider Elite. Sign-up for a FREE trial here.
21Vianet Group (NASDAQ: VNET) reported Q2 EPS of ($0.17), $0.08 worse than the analyst estimate of ($0.09). Revenue for the quarter came in at $137.1 million versus the consensus estimate of $128.17 million.
For the third quarter of 2016, the Company expects net revenues to be in the range of RMB900 million to RMB940 million, representing approximately 0.4% year-over-year decline at the mid-point. Adjusted EBITDA is expected to be in the range of RMB40 million to RMB60 million, representing approximately 59% year-over-year decline at the mid-point.
For the full year 2016, the Company now expects net revenues to be in the range of RMB3.62 billion to RMB3.66 billion, representing approximately 0.2% growth over 2015 at the mid-point. Adjusted EBITDA for the full year 2016 is expected to be in the range of RMB240 million to RMB260 million, representing approximately 54% decline over 2015 at the mid-point. These forecasts reflect the Company's current and preliminary view, which may be subject to change.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on 21Vianet Group (VNET) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Kimco Realty (KIM) Tops Q3 FFO by 1c; Updates FY16 FFO Outlook
- CTS Corp. (CTS) Tops Q3 EPS by 4c; Guides FY16
- ASB Bancorp (ASBB) Reports Q3 EPS of $0.48
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Guidance
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!