1-800-FLOWERS.Com (FLWS) Reports In-Line Q4 EPS; Offers FY17 Outlook
Get access to the best calls on Wall Street with StreetInsider.com's Ratings Insider Elite. Get your Free Trial here.
1-800-FLOWERS.Com (NASDAQ: FLWS) reported Q4 EPS of ($0.14), in-line with the analyst estimate of ($0.14). Revenue for the quarter came in at $234.4 million versus the consensus estimate of $228.18 million.
For fiscal 2017, the Company is providing guidance for revenue growth and bottom-line results as follows:
- Consolidated revenue growth for the year in a range of 4-to-5 percent, compared with revenues of $1.17 billion reported for fiscal 2016.
- EBITDA growth in a range of 8-to-10 percent compared with Adjusted EBITDA of $85.8 reported for fiscal 2016.
- EPS growth in a range of 5-to-10 percent compared with Adjusted EPS of $0.43 reported for fiscal 2016. EPS guidance for fiscal 2017 includes an anticipated normalized effective tax rate of 35 percent compared with and effective tax rate of 30 percent in fiscal 2016 which reflected certain one-time benefits associated with research and development credits and the sale of the Company’s non-core UK affiliate.
- Free Cash Flow for the year of approximately $40 million compared with $24 million in fiscal 2016.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on 1-800-FLOWERS.Com (FLWS) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Corelogic (CLGX) Tops Q3 EPS by 7c, Expects to Achieve Upper Ends of FY16 Guidance
- Zions Bancorp (ZION) Tops Q3 EPS by 7c
- Sonic Corp (SONC) Tops Q4 EPS by 1c, Offers FY17 Outlook
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Guidance
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!