Differential Brands (DFBG) Reports Q2 GAAP Loss of $0.29/Share
- Donald Trump Sworn in as 45th U.S. President
- Wall Street ends higher as Trump becomes president
- Walgreens Boots Alliance (WBA) Said to Face Antitrust Concern for Rite Aid (RAD) Fix - Bloomberg
- Bristol-Myers Squibb (BMY) Says It Won't Pursue Accelerated U.S. Regulatory Pathway for Opdivo Plus Yervoy in Lung Cancer
- Apple (AAPL) Sues Qualcomm (QCOM) Over Patent Royalties in Antitrust Case - Bloomberg
Get daily under-the-radar research with StreetInsider.com's Stealth Growth Insider Get your 2-Wk Free Trial here.
Differential Brands (NASDAQ: DFBG) reported Q2 EPS of ($0.29), versus ($0.06) reported last year. Revenue for the quarter came in at $32.37 million, versus $16.26 million reported last year.
Net loss, excluding transaction costs associated with the Robert Graham (“RG”) Merger (as defined below) and the SWIMS® acquisition, including certain costs to restructure, amortization of fair market value step up to certain acquired inventory and terminated retail store operating loss was $1.7 million and loss per share (basic and diluted) was $0.13.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Differential Brands (DFBG) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Herbalife (HLF) Provides Q4, FY17 Guidance in Memorandum for $1.325B Credit Facility; Lowers FY17 Sales Guidance
- Bassett Furniture (BSET) PT Raised to $28 at Stifel Following 4Q EPS Beat
- Citizens Financial Group (CFG) Tops Q4 EPS by 3c
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings
Related EntitiesEarnings, Definitive Agreement
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!