Differential Brands (DFBG) Reports Q2 GAAP Loss of $0.29/Share
- Top 10 News for 10/17 - 10/21: Merger Rumors Abound; CEOs Depart; Tesla Kicks Autopilot Up A Notch
- Wall Street ends little changed; Microsoft hits record
- AT&T (T) in Advanced Talks to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) - DJ
- Rockwell Automation (ROK) Said to Attract Takeover Interest from Schneider Electric - Source
- British American Tobacco Offers to Acquire Remaining Shares of Reynolds American (RAI) for $56.50/Share
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 2-week free trial here.
Differential Brands (NASDAQ: DFBG) reported Q2 EPS of ($0.29), versus ($0.06) reported last year. Revenue for the quarter came in at $32.37 million, versus $16.26 million reported last year.
Net loss, excluding transaction costs associated with the Robert Graham (“RG”) Merger (as defined below) and the SWIMS® acquisition, including certain costs to restructure, amortization of fair market value step up to certain acquired inventory and terminated retail store operating loss was $1.7 million and loss per share (basic and diluted) was $0.13.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Differential Brands (DFBG) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- McDonald's (MCD) Q3 Revenue, Comps Top Views
- Notable Mergers and Acquisitions 10/21: (EV) (BTI)/(RAI) (JCOM)/(EVDY) (PFPT)
- Altra Industrial Motion (AIMC) Reports Inline Q3 EPS; Narrows FY16 Outlook; Approves $30M Stock Buyback Plan
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings
Related EntitiesEarnings, Definitive Agreement
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!