iShares Silver Trust (SLV) volatility stays flat as trust near 19-month low
- Top 10 News for 12/02 - 12/06: Facebook Snubbed Again; Bitcoin Mania!; New Deal for Apple?
- U.S. Adds Jobs at Higher Clip in November, Unemployment Rate Falls to 7%
- Bitcoin Crashes 21%
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 12/06: (MBLX) (VIFL) (BLDP) Higher; (RALY) (ULTA) (SEAC) Lower
- Sears Holdings (SHLD) Files to Spin-Off Lands' End Unit
iShares Silver Trust (NYSE: SLV) is recently down 68c to $25.45 following silver selling off 2.72% according to Bloomberg. Overall implied volatility of 34 is near its 26-week average of 34 according to Track Data, suggesting non-directional price movement.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Gold is Dead Money as Sentiment Wanes
- Moody's Raises Greece's Rating from 'C' to 'Caa3'; Outlook Stable
- Analysts Remain Bearish on Gold for Third Week (GLD)
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesETFs, Options
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!