iShares Silver Trust (SLV) volatility flat as silver trends to 20-month low
- Wall St. gains as data points to budding economy
- Mondelez Int'l (MDLZ) Ends Merger Talks with Hershey (HSY)
- EU to hand Apple multi-billion dollar Irish tax bill: sources
- American Airlines (AAL) Appoints COO Isom as President
- After-Hours Stock Movers 08/29: (SYRS) (FLEX) (MDLZ) Higher; (SCSC) (HSY) (CTLT) Lower (more...)
iShares Silver Trust (NYSE: SLV) overall option implied volatility of 35 is near its 26-week average of 34 according to Track Data, suggesting decreasing price movement as silver trades near 20-month lows.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Energous (WATT) options active into Apple iPhone 7 event
- Personal Income (Jul) 0.4% vs 0.4% Expected; Spending 0.3% vs 0.3%
- Geo Group (GEO) puts active on sharp pull back
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesETFs, Options
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!