iShares Silver Trust (SLV) volatility flat as silver trends to 20-month low
- Top 10 News for 5/23 - 5/27: Computer Sciences to Acquire Key Enterprise Asset; Bayer Makes Run at Monsanto; Twitter has 'Character' Change
- Wall Street puts finishing touch on best week since March
- Marketo (MKTO) Deal Talk to Force Microsoft's (MSFT) Big Wallet Into Action
- Thermo Fisher (TMO) to Acquire FEI Company (FEIC) in ~$4.2B Deal
- Valeant Pharma (VRX) Rejected Joint Takeda, TPG Takeover Approach - WSJ
iShares Silver Trust (NYSE: SLV) overall option implied volatility of 35 is near its 26-week average of 34 according to Track Data, suggesting decreasing price movement as silver trades near 20-month lows.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- U of M Sentiment (May F) 94.7 vs 95.4 Expected
- NQ Mobile (NQ) May weekly volatility elevated at 111 into Q1 and outlook
- Medtronic (MDT) volatility flat as shares near record high into Q4 and outlook
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesETFs, Options
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!