iShares Silver Trust (SLV) volatility flat as silver trends to 20-month low
- Market Wrap: Apple Loses Ban Appeal vs Samsung; Alibaba Reports Improved Profit; Tiffany Shines in Q2
- After-Hours Stock Movers 8/27: (CREG) (CCUR) (FEYE) Higher; (GOMO) (WSM) (GES) Lower (more...)
- Guess?, Inc. (GES) Misses Q2 EPS by 3c; Cuts FY15 Outlook
- Apple (AAPL) Could Deliver BIG at September Event with iWatch and 2 iPhone Models
- Williams-Sonoma, Inc. (WSM) Reports In-Line Q2 EPS; Guides FY14 EPS Below Expectations
iShares Silver Trust (NYSE: SLV) overall option implied volatility of 35 is near its 26-week average of 34 according to Track Data, suggesting decreasing price movement as silver trades near 20-month lows.
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Crude Inventory -2070K Barrels vs -945K Expected
- The U.S. 30-year bond yield drops to lowest since May 2013 (RINF)
- UPDATE: FireEye (FEYE) Ramps to Session Highs on Volume; Takeover Chatter Grows Louder
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesETFs, Options
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!