iShares Silver Trust (SLV) volatility flat as silver trends to 20-month low
- ITC Holdings (ITC) to Review of Strategic Alternatives Including Sale
- Wall St. dips with health, consumer shares; gains for November
- Market Wrap: Pending Sales Edge Higher in Oct.; Yuan Added to IMF's SDR; Amazon Shows-off Drone Tech
- SunTrust's Bob Peck Highlights 10 Candidates to Replace Yahoo! (YHOO) CEO Marissa Mayer
- After-Hours Stock Movers 11/30: (HFFC) (BLOX) (MFRM) Higher; (NQ) (AMSG) (SSH) Lower (more...)
iShares Silver Trust (NYSE: SLV) overall option implied volatility of 35 is near its 26-week average of 34 according to Track Data, suggesting decreasing price movement as silver trades near 20-month lows.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- U.S. Mint American Eagle gold coin sales surge, silver at record
- Durable Goods 3% vs 1.7% Expected; Ex-Trans. 0.5% vs 0.3%
- API Crude Inventory Increases 2.6M Barrels
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesETFs, Options
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!