iShares MSCI EAFE Index Fund (EFA) volatility pulls back as stocks stabilize
- Top 10 News for 12/09 - 12/13: Facebook Elevated; New, Mold-Breaking GM Leadership; Twitter Defies Critics
- PPI Falls 0.1% in Nov., Reflecting Lower Food, Energy Costs
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 12/13: (CNDO) (PTIX) (YRCW) Higher; (ATOS) (INSY) (AVEO) Lower
- Nimble Storage (NMBL) IPO Surges Higher
- Verizon (VZ) Nears Agreement to Sell Airwaves to T-Mobile (TMUS)
iShares MSCI EAFE Index Fund (NYSE: EFA) overall option implied volatility of 27 is near its 26-week average of 25 according to Track Data, suggesting slightly larger price movement.
You May Also Be Interested In
- YRC Worldwide (YRCW) Gians as April $12.50 Call Options Heat Up
- BoE Maintains Key Rate at 0.5%, Asset Purchases at GBP375B
- Natural Gas Inventory Declines 81 bcf vs Decline of 87 bcf Expected
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesETFs, Options
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!